PDA

View Full Version : Too many bugs not enough fun?

ragged_brute
8th Nov 2002, 23:21
Do you think that there has been too many bugs in this game which spoil it?

DMraider
9th Nov 2002, 01:00
My game frooze 1 time in siberia
And i was stuck somewhere in atom smasher (i couldnt move)?
So i vote ''just some small miner glitches''

Serpentine23
9th Nov 2002, 02:50
mine froze twice playing a mapmaker sample level....

cp_terran
9th Nov 2002, 06:34
Well, nothings happened to me yet... Not even a minor glitch. The only thing is that the loading sometimes freezes, then suddenly startsto load again:confused:

StormInABucket
9th Nov 2002, 12:51
I've had my copy of TS2 for meh GameCube for a little over a week now (it was released last Friday and I got it on that day), and I haven't had a single problem at all, not even loading problems. In my opinion, it's a very solid and polished game and i'm extremel happy with it :)

Nice one Free Radical :cool:

Insane D
9th Nov 2002, 16:56
so far i'm not having any trouble with bugs of any kind.

PieceOfSchmidt
9th Nov 2002, 20:03
The loading time pausing then starting isnt a bug at all you CRAZY!!!
Its just LOADING.

ragged_brute
9th Nov 2002, 20:34
Originally posted by PieceOfSchmidt
The loading time pausing then starting isnt a bug at all you CRAZY!!!
Its just LOADING.

Lol i gotta agree with you there PieceOfSchidmt!!! :D

pencil rain
9th Nov 2002, 23:15
no problems at all for me (ps2 version) and ive logged a ton of time playin. actually ive never had any problems with any game on ps2 (ive got 40). if your havin problems (freezing, etc.) try CLEANING your system...it may help

PieceOfSchmidt
10th Nov 2002, 04:04
Yes, Clean your system, BE SURE TO USE LOTS OF COLD WATER AND SOAP, JUST POOR IT ON AND SUDS IT UP!!!!:D
Fun Fun FUn. LOL.

R109MKII
10th Feb 2003, 19:34
Originally posted by StormInABucket
I've had my copy of TS2 for meh GameCube for a little over a week now (it was released last Friday and I got it on that day), and I haven't had a single problem at all, not even loading problems. In my opinion, it's a very solid and polished game and i'm extremel happy with it :)

Nice one Free Radical :cool:

Played ts2 for hours on the NGC only one glitch on the Hangar level in arcade 2 player mode i jumped into the hole as the loader went through and ended up in a black hole out of the frame. I was flashing in and out of sight of player 2. i was stuck there till he killed me. The bots could not detect me.

DMraider
10th Feb 2003, 21:10
Originally posted by DMraider
My game frooze 1 time in siberia
And i was stuck somewhere in atom smasher (i couldnt move)?
So i vote ''just some small miner glitches''

lol !!

I voted here 4 months ago
:D

Rare
11th Feb 2003, 00:58
Originally posted by R109MKII
Played ts2 for hours on the NGC only one glitch on the Hangar level in arcade 2 player mode i jumped into the hole as the loader went through and ended up in a black hole out of the frame. I was flashing in and out of sight of player 2. i was stuck there till he killed me. The bots could not detect me.
I have the PS2 version and that happened to me. lol, it was funny, I could shoot the other bots and they could'nt see me! I just looked at the player 2s screen and started shooting. (thinking about it) lol (still thinking about it)... ... ... ... ...what? oh! all you have to do is run to the stairs and go up. At least thats what i did.

suicidal_dump_truck
11th Feb 2003, 01:59
Placing crates in MM mode sometimes freezes the game.

I REALLY HATE THAT IT FROZE ONCE WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT WILD WEST ON HARD...but im over that

what if you played the system for a long time it freezes

DMraider
12th Feb 2003, 13:35
Well... Wild west wasn't that hard
I did it with 1/8 health after the checkpoint
Picked up the armor and i waited for the colonel to come out:D :cool:

SeriousSam
12th Feb 2003, 18:23
I just hate that bug on the challenge with the 25 bananas... made start the freaking game twice already....

hawkofsky
25th Apr 2003, 01:08
I cannot play for over 4 minutes in game play. I can look at all the menus as long as i want, but when i get to the actual game my GC just freezes. My GC i got in march of 2003 so its about a month old now. I bouhgt 2 TS2s and it happens to both of them. I NEED HELP. Also, all my other games work perfectly such as ssbm and metroid.

AB-109
25th Apr 2003, 06:07
Its never froze on my gamecube, not even after 10+hrs of gameplay :rolleyes:

Ab ^_^