PDA

View Full Version : Forum Colors

Aquarius
8th Nov 2002, 20:32
I'm just curious, how many people here want to see the forum colors change for Christmas, like they become red, green, and white?

I think it'd look pretty 'nifty' to see the colors changed to give some added holiday spirit. :)

What say you?

AmO
8th Nov 2002, 20:52
i would like "some" color, but NOT red and green, please:D

TombRaiderChik
8th Nov 2002, 20:53
its a good idea but would the brightness hurt our fellow members eyes very late in the night or early in the morning? :p

Aquarius
8th Nov 2002, 21:02
Well, they don't neccessarily have to be bright blaring colors. lol There could be this type of red and a green that is just a little dark than this.

The color scheme at this forum http://www.tombraiderheaven.com/forum/ is what I had in mind. :) I think it looks good, and maybe just reverse the colors so the background is red. :)

DKSM
8th Nov 2002, 21:46
I'm fine with these colors as I can tolerate them. I don't like change that much, except when I make it.

But, there is a way to change them. This forum has the abilty to make different themes and allow us to choose which one we want in our options section in the control panel. They just haven't made any new ones. They only have the default. If they could get someone to work on new themes, then this could easily happen, but that would take some action on our part, if we wished it to happen, and if it was something that I didn't have to have, then I would agree.

MountainDewNut
8th Nov 2002, 21:54
I don't think so much as changing the colors, but adding decorations.

War_Horus
9th Nov 2002, 04:52
I dont mind. Just not Red, Green.:eek: make is nice. But will Eidos think its to much work?

DaveJ
9th Nov 2002, 19:10
I keep hitting the "Mark this forum Red" tab at the top of the index page...but it still looks blue to me.

What am I doing wrong?

thanhkim
10th Nov 2002, 19:23
I love the idea I am a Xmas freak I love that time of the year and it would be so cool to add a bit of color to the place for the season of jolliness!

infinite_sadness
10th Nov 2002, 23:25
I would love some x-max colors... but not until december.... :)

Aquarius
11th Nov 2002, 00:00
Well of course, until at least after Thanksgiving, because we don't want to rush it, right? ;) :D

Godfather
17th Nov 2002, 03:28
Y can't we have Lara Croft or Kurtis Trent at the background of this forum? That is: without disturbing the text of course. :rolleyes: :D

thanhkim
17th Nov 2002, 09:30
Hey what would be cool is to have pictures of Lara dressed in xmas stuff then one it's decorated for xmas and two we get to see what Lara looks like. With no pictures of Lara I tend to forget what she looks like. :D

Godfather
17th Nov 2002, 12:25
Originally posted by thanhkim
With no pictures of Lara I tend to forget what she looks like. :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! That hurts like steppin' into a world of nails on bare feet, thanhkim!! You're not serious when you said that, right? And it isn't funny! Forgetting Lara Croft's face is like forgetting you're living on planet Earth. :(

I'm sorry ... I take everything very personal when it's concerning my dearest dear, Lara Croft. Gosh, I love her. *weak moment :rolleyes:

Solange
17th Nov 2002, 15:06
I want colours, can I pleeease have some colours!

In Stockholm it's gray, I haven't seen the sun for weeks, the days are short and grey, the dark grey evening sets in at half past three and by four it's black... The forum is grey and blue, and my cat is grey. I want colour!

And some shining candles! And as long as I don't have to listen to xmas songs all day I'm happy!

thanhkim
19th Nov 2002, 19:26
Originally posted by Godfather
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! That hurts like steppin' into a world of nails on bare feet, thanhkim!! You're not serious when you said that, right? And it isn't funny! Forgetting Lara Croft's face is like forgetting you're living on planet Earth. :(

I'm sorry ... I take everything very personal when it's concerning my dearest dear, Lara Croft. Gosh, I love her. *weak moment :rolleyes: Godfather I'm dead serious a picture of our dearest Lara would be nice on this forum after all Eidos should kiss Lara's um cause they are where they are cause of her. So I wanna see Lara in her Santa suit. Waving now that would be cool.

thanhkim
19th Nov 2002, 19:27
Originally posted by thanhkim
Hey what would be cool is to have pictures of Lara dressed in xmas stuff then one it's decorated for xmas and two we get to see what Lara looks like. With no pictures of Lara I tend to forget what she looks like. :D Since turning 30 I've started to get very forgetful. I have a picture of Lara on my desktop so I don't forget to say g'day to a dear old friend.