PDA

View Full Version : You know what's bad?

Aquarius
8th Nov 2002, 14:26
I finally get a day off from school today,which is good. :p But you'd think that I'd stay up really late, and wake up really late, right? Nope!

I fell asleep on the couch last night before 10 pm! I missed ER at that. :( And then, of all things, I woke up this morning at 6 am!! :eek: Technically that was sleeping in for me, lol, not much, but ahh!! Am I getting old now or what?!?! lol I can't manage to stay up late anymore, and I'm waking up too early, and have nothing to do really. Shesh! I'm only 16! How am I getting old already? :p :D

At least I did the smart thing, and went back to bed for three hours this morning. ;)

whitemetal
8th Nov 2002, 14:35
Wish i could answer that but i'm too tied:p sorry i ment too old:p :D

Prelude
8th Nov 2002, 15:34
I wish I could answer that too, but I have the worst sleeping habits ever. Some times I wonder if I ever wake up.... come to think of it, I remember going to bed about 3 years ago, hey maybe I never woke up and this is all just a dream. (somebody pinch me)

Aquarius
8th Nov 2002, 16:08
PINCH!

:p

LARAMANIAC
8th Nov 2002, 17:49
I, too, have appalling sleeping habits, well according to my family! I don't think they are appalling in fact I love sleeping so, given the opportunity, I will sleep until at least midday!!!! Generally on Sundays - but any chance I'm given I will sleep!! I'm definitely a night-owl and don't feel at my best until at least tea-time!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

Deekman
8th Nov 2002, 17:59
As you get older you should need less sleep!
I go to bed around 1AM and get up just before 7.
This has become so routine for so long
that sleeping in on the weekends is nigh impossible

whitemetal
9th Nov 2002, 08:59
DEEKMAN your just going to get burnt out:p :D
And if it's true about needing less sleep when you get older then i shouldn't be sleeping at all:D

Godfather
9th Nov 2002, 13:18
Originally posted by White Metal
DEEKMAN your just going to get burnt out:p :D
And if it's true about needing less sleep when you get older then i shouldn't be sleeping at all:D

HEY! Maybe that is why there is some real truth in Robin Williams' already famous one-liner (which wasn't used in "Insomnia" for some dull reason) :mad:

You can sleep when you're dead. :D

Deekman
9th Nov 2002, 19:07
Ah, but I do get the sleep I need. No more. No less.
It's a body clock thing.

Prelude
9th Nov 2002, 21:27
Originally posted by Aquarius
PINCH!

:p

Owwww!!! Thanks, but nothing change ;) What can this mean :confused:

Aquarius
9th Nov 2002, 21:40
Hmm.....well this apparently means that a pinch isn't going to work. :p Maybe you need to be scared awake...........*evilish grin*

RICHARD SIMMONS IS MAKING OUT WITH YOU!!!!

Did that work? ;) :p

Prelude
9th Nov 2002, 22:43
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sprachlos/sprachlos040.gif AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocconorth
9th Nov 2002, 23:22
Originally posted by Prelude
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sprachlos/sprachlos040.gif AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell if that was an expression of joy or pain Prelude. I know Richard Simmons is quite the lady man so I was just wondering.:p

EddyBones
10th Nov 2002, 01:35
Originally posted by DEEKMAN

I go to bed around 1AM and get up just before 7.

Same here. I usually read from about 10pm on, so I'm awake late. I can still get up just fine the next day though. I still have energy to skateboard or whatever before and after school too.

V_Croft
10th Nov 2002, 13:24
Richrd Simmons has taken over this thread!!! AHHHHHHH!

Gotta go sleep, I'm seeing things already :p

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Prelude
10th Nov 2002, 13:38
Originally posted by rocconorth
I can't tell if that was an expression of joy or pain Prelude. I know Richard Simmons is quite the lady man so I was just wondering.:p

Really? :eek: you couldn't tell by that expression, geez Rocconorth you must have made out with some strange women ;)

DaveJ
10th Nov 2002, 14:08
Originally posted by rocconorth
I know Richard Simmons is quite the lady man

Interesting turn of phrase.

Presumably he was once a "lady boy", like those I believe frequent Bangkok?

thanhkim
12th Nov 2002, 17:42
Originally posted by V_Croft
Richrd Simmons has taken over this thread!!! AHHHHHHH!

No he hasn't Lara has just punched Richard Simmons in the head :D