PDA

View Full Version : ladders won't highlight in xbox

neil
8th Nov 2002, 12:37
I am playing C2 on the xbox platform and am on the Saving Private Smith mission. I have rescued Tiny and am trying to free Sapper, but once I cross the wires to the house where he is held I cannot get the icon to highlight allowing me to climb down the ladder. The icons for looking/climbing out the window will highlight, but no matter what I try I cannot get Tiny or Lupin to climb down the ladder. A similar thing happened in the Burma mission when I took Tiny up the ladder in the head of the statue and he would not come back down. Is this a glitch on the xbox or does someone have a solution?

ragsy
11th Nov 2002, 02:49
not sure if this will help, but the same thing happens frequently in the PC version.
However it is easily fixed by simply rotating the screen to another angle where the view of the door/ladder is better and then moving the cursor over the area.

neil
12th Nov 2002, 12:24
Thanks for the help, it was as simple as choosing both Tiny and Lupin. It would not highlight when one or the other was selected, but as soon as I chose both, the ladder highlighted.