PDA

View Full Version : Weird site

Goose Master
5th Nov 2002, 21:19
My friend sent me this weird web site http://www.8march2003.com/default.htm What do you people think of it? I hate things like this. There is a flaw with it that i have found. He says that he typed in keywords on the internet and this is what got these government people after him right? But at the very end of the page he says 'if u have any info on the pics please contact me'. If u did know about the pictures and you typed in the key words then the government would see this and track you and the man with the camera down using the e-mail address right? :confused:

Data
5th Nov 2002, 22:03
I only have one reply to this.... :rolleyes: however it was inventive to a degree...... not.

DKSM
5th Nov 2002, 22:15
I could bust up my camera too and it would look exactly the same. ;)

Data
5th Nov 2002, 22:53
Originally posted by DKSM
I could bust up my camera too and it would look exactly the same. ;)

Why? do you own an Olympus OM40 SLR?...... :D

DKSM
5th Nov 2002, 22:58
*takes out a can of paint*
I will now. ;)

John Carter
6th Nov 2002, 04:31
The joy of the internet is its egalitarian access capability, usable by wise sage and mendacious fliphead alike.

whitemetal
6th Nov 2002, 12:46
Hmm!....How do you keep an idiot in suspence?

Data
6th Nov 2002, 18:13
Originally posted by John Carter
The joy of the internet is its egalitarian access capability, usable by wise sage and mendacious fliphead alike.

He He He :D ............ what is a flip head ?

John Carter
7th Nov 2002, 12:38
Originally posted by Data
He He He :D ............ what is a flip head ?

fliphead, n,

1. An easily self-deluded person, who gains satisfaction from promulgation of their delusion to others.

2. A mild epithet, referring to those who display the quality of flipheadedness. (see twit, sloopnoggin, and squeegie-brain)

Data
7th Nov 2002, 17:45
Ah!, sloop noggin....... a single-masted sailing vessel, rigged fore-and-aft, carrying a small quantity of spirits............ hmm, a ghost ship perhaps? :D

I will add a new subroutine John. ;)

TheBoo
15th Nov 2002, 14:03
Originally posted by Goose Master
My friend sent me this weird web site http://www.8march2003.com/default.htm What do you people think of it? I hate things like this. There is a flaw with it that i have found. He says that he typed in keywords on the internet and this is what got these government people after him right? But at the very end of the page he says 'if u have any info on the pics please contact me'. If u did know about the pictures and you typed in the key words then the government would see this and track you and the man with the camera down using the e-mail address right? :confused:

Go and look at it now.....................:D :D

Goose Master
15th Nov 2002, 17:06
Its all a joke but why did he do it in the first place if he was going to tell the truth when he got people scared, i mean thats the point of it right?

DaveJ
15th Nov 2002, 18:12
Phineas T. Barnum summed it up best.....

Grey Mouser
16th Nov 2002, 01:29
Originally posted by John Carter

Most every sword has two edges, eh Warlord?

John Carter
16th Nov 2002, 03:41
Indeed so, Mouser.

CatSuit&Ponytail
16th Nov 2002, 13:55
Mouser, Mars, try describing, after being asked to do so, the concept of those two democratic edges to a group of computer-illiterate Auslanders ....in a language foreign to yourself as well as the others.... and not frightening them even more. While you are at it, try to not sound like a looney defending a dangerous addiction, hehehe *shrugs* I dare you. ;) :D