PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XV Audio and Graphic Issues - Xbox One

Force58
7th Jan 2017, 04:40
I just bought the game on Xbox One as a digital download and have played it for about 6 hours. The audio cuts out 2-3 times every 30 minutes. Also, the graphics seem to stutter and I'm not sure if its lag, your servers, or what. It's almost impossible to continue to play due to the screen either freezing, slowing down to a crawl, or the audio glitching out.

I tried to find someplace on the forum to report this, but guess what, the particular site on this forum is down for maintenance, and, the FF XV section isn't even up yet. Really!!!!

Can somebody help with this??

Gillmog
8th Jan 2017, 18:29
No one can help. Xbox One has low texture quality after half hour of gameplay. Some textures after first run have normal quality after half hour of gameplay some loaded textures have low quality and never to be loaded in normal quality. I can not play because in all cutscenes i see blured image on the walls, grounds faces and etc. I preorder digital premium edition and was really disapointed.

Force58
9th Jan 2017, 15:47
No one can help. Xbox One has low texture quality after half hour of gameplay. Some textures after first run have normal quality after half hour of gameplay some loaded textures have low quality and never to be loaded in normal quality. I can not play because in all cutscenes i see blured image on the walls, grounds faces and etc. I preorder digital premium edition and was really disapointed.

Is it the same for the audio drop outs and not synching between the AI mouths and the audio itself???? Very sad if true.