PDA

View Full Version : Could someone help me?

Shadow Man
3rd Nov 2002, 18:19
I'm at the 'Strange Bedfellows' level, just before you find the High Priest and I've already sent the raft down the stream, is there anyway of getting the raft back or another way of getting the High Priest back to the Hammerites? And I've already saved over the old savefiles.

clayman
3rd Nov 2002, 18:38
As I recall, you can carry him down the passageway that the apebeasts patrol, unlock a door, and take him directly to the niche in the wall and drop him there. Do you have the chisel ? Did you get the key from the Hammerite at the bottom of the spiral staircase ? What difficulty are you on ? :)

theBlackman
3rd Nov 2002, 22:36
Originally posted by Shadow Man
I'm at the 'Strange Bedfellows' level, just before you find the High Priest and I've already sent the raft down the stream, is there anyway of getting the raft back or another way of getting the High Priest back to the Hammerites? And I've already saved over the old savefiles.

If you have the priest and are at the landing, go DOWN the passage into the circular rooms where you found the priest.

Turn to the left as you get to the rooms. Stay left until you reach a room with two Rats by a fireplace and a door to the left of the fireplace (your left also as you enter).

Open the door and go down, this will take you to the landing at the bottom of the falls and the window looking into the besieged Hammers.

Shadow Man
4th Nov 2002, 21:49
Thanks this worked great!:D