PDA

View Full Version : How many suits does this guy go through?

pooch
2nd Nov 2002, 18:36
You know, I got thinking the other day. When you change clothes (get out of the stuffy suit), and complete a mission that doesn't allow you to go back to the shack, you are NOT wearing the change of clothes from the previous mission. Why?

Also, how many suits does this hitman go through - it's gotta be alot! More importantly, does anyone even care - probably not...but it is just an observation.:rolleyes:

0nion
3rd Nov 2002, 18:13
I suppose the agency provides the suits for him, and the suit-maker loves him for it! :D

eternalsoul21
15th Nov 2002, 23:17
i think it's the same suit from the first hitman codename 47

pooch
16th Nov 2002, 17:38
I think there should be an option to pick out different suits in the shack. Like for a winter mission - a white suit. For a night mission, black suit. For a sandy mission, a beige suit.

Also, I think the next hitman game should include some kind of water based mission, where he is wearing SEAL Scuba-wear with a cross-bow for silent take-down.

Saba
17th Nov 2002, 18:24
I like the idea about the suits, but the water mission idea scares me, pooch. I hate water missions. Lets keep it dry in Hitman, for now.

What disappointed me about this game was that, while it was very cool, it lacked some sniping. I know, I know, there were a few missions where you could snipe your victims, but I'd like it if there were more missions and more sniping.

0nion
28th Nov 2002, 22:44
Originally posted by Saba
What disappointed me about this game was that, while it was very cool, it lacked some sniping. I know, I know, there were a few missions where you could snipe your victims, but I'd like it if there were more missions and more sniping.

I thought this game included WAY more sniping than the first one. And you really had to use your binoculars, where in the first one, you only really needed them for the jungle missions.