PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts on PSN

djkeeper13
18th Jan 2013, 22:40
Would it be possible for Square Enix to put Kingdom Hearts up for sale on Playstation Network? Because I have a playstation 3 that is not compatible with playstation 2 games and I really miss playing my Kingdom Hearts games, but unfortunately it is not available to buy.

Zench-XIII
18th Jan 2013, 22:47
Use the search function before creating a thread. This was already asked in the Kingdom Hearts General Forum.

manrodriguez033
16th Feb 2013, 20:43
I say we rally up and petition for KH 1 and 2 to be available via Playstation Network (PSN). I have both games but no ps2 and my ps3 isnt backwards compatable, sadly i sold the first gen to my sister and know she doesnt want to sell it back to me. Lets see if we can get it in PSN i would so buy them, HD quality or not, i just want to play the games again, but it would be nice if they came in HD for the PS3.

Zench-XIII
16th Feb 2013, 21:10
Seriously? Haven't you heard about Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD REMIX? With that, there's no need for a PSN release.

kyle.engelstad.3
21st Feb 2013, 10:03
Do we have any definites on this happening yet? Cause I am getting a little antsy and I want to see some proof that the US will be getting it also!

Zench-XIII
21st Feb 2013, 10:45
Jesse McCartney pretty much confirmes a localization is on the works. What is properly needed is an announcement from SE making it official and guaranteed.

Rooster
9th May 2013, 16:28
The release date is sept 10, 2013...GameStop is accepting pre-orders now. I can't wait. KH is finally back to console.

chivalryking
16th May 2013, 09:36
Cannot wait this is one step closer to Kingdom hearts 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

Roxas1985
30th May 2013, 15:27
Maybe they'll make a free demo of those Kingdom Hearts games on PSN when the HD remixes are released, they did it for other games, such as Batman Arkhan City, Justice League: Gods Among Us and more.

dztaz1
15th Jun 2013, 12:37
Seriously? Haven't you heard about Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD REMIX? With that, there's no need for a PSN release.

I think they should release them for PSN as well. I would pay to download them. That way I would have 1,2 and 3 on my PS4...

sleepyeyes
15th Jun 2013, 19:09
If you love those versions that much, do what I do and keep a Playstation 2 connected to your TV. Honestly, there is no reason to release these titles on PSN if we're getting KH1.5 and 2.5 remasters. In fact, if they released those titles on PSN, they might be shooting the HD remaster releases in the foot because of gamers who might say, "I played that game already last month; why should I buy the same thing, only prettier?"

It's off-topic, but worth saying: Parasite Eve I and II are available in all their PSOne glory on PSN. Now, there's a couple of games that people like me would happily buy three times - once when I was just out of high school, again as DLC on PSN, and a third time as an HD remaster.

DenisNinja1
15th Oct 2013, 02:04
kingdom hearts is a game with little gigabytes to be released on blu-ray, I'm waiting for square-enix for release the kingdom hearts hd 1.5 & 2.5 on PSN in a digital version I do not want this game on blu-ray and already took too long to square-enix have released this game in digital version on PSN :):thumb: