PDA

View Full Version : p.s sorry about weird post

chloe
1st Nov 2002, 10:21
ok guys i need your help remeber when post about getting a
new for christmas well what I forgot to tell you guys is that I have my brothher dog a boxer were keeping til my brother wife
move back where i live they to another state and are in apt where
they have big pets so we are keepng the dog until may .I was
going to keep my kitten in my room for six months but i think
that wouldn't be nice for to be stuck in a room all day.plus my
brother about rwo years ago when a cat wonder in the back
where sassy dogs name kill the cat.so i figure that when my birthday came that would then get a kitten because i could keep
her in my room for two weeks then when my sister moves back
she will take sassy back

DaveJ
1st Nov 2002, 10:36
Sorry,....what?

Godfather
1st Nov 2002, 11:47
Ok, ok. Take it easy, alright? Take a deep breath .. and pleeeeaaaazzzzee make some sense coz I didn't understand a bit you just said.

In the words of Steve Martin in Planes, trains & automobiles: "You know... you know when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea: have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener!" :D

chloe
1st Nov 2002, 11:51
going post it again

chloe
1st Nov 2002, 12:10
sorry guys who read my post about getting a kitten what mean
is that when my brother dog kill a cat that was wondering in
the backyard where he use to live before he join the armya year ago so what iam wondering is that i should wait til my sister in-law moves back to oklahoma city where i llive she be moving back
in may . I WAS Going to get a kitten for christmas but i think it be
bad if got a kitten now instead of may because it wouldn;t be good for keep a kitten in my room for six month because my brothers dog stay in the house and i am doing a poll and hope you guys could help me on it ok.so please vote\ by the dog iam
watching is about four year old amd let me tell this dog hate cats

Polar_Andromeda
1st Nov 2002, 12:52
Ok, from what I understood, you want to get a cat, but you don't know whether to wait 'til the mean dog is gone or to keep the kitty in your room until it is. Well, whatever you do, wait 'til the cat-killing dog is gone! You don't want to risk it being killed just b/c you were impatient to get it. And you also don't want to keep it locked up in your room for a long period of time, be it 2 weeks or six weeks. Just wait!:eek:

Godfather
1st Nov 2002, 19:38
And if you're really impatient to buy a kitty, get yourself a tiger! :D

Johnny
9th Nov 2002, 01:19
You're not making any sense, chloe. :confused:

TombRaiderChik
9th Nov 2002, 01:32
get a kitty as a nice x-mas present :)

Litepulsar
9th Nov 2002, 01:41
I may sound a little harsh here, but here goes anyway..... kittens aren't just for Christmas, they're for life, they don't stay cute and cuddly forever.....ok lol maybe they do, but they take a lot of responsibility. As for bringing a kitten into a house where the dog is known to attack cats, I would definitely say a big fat no until the dog is gone, with no chance of it moving back. Bringing the cat into the house while the dog is still there, is not only risky at best, but also keeping the cat confined to one room for long periods of time is not only unhealthy for you and the cat, it's cruel. Firstly, if you care about an animal and it's well being, the mature and sensible thing to do is wait until May, and secondly, get some literature and learn all you can about bringing up a kitten, it's a full time responsibility and costs money, so before you think about getting the Kitty, make sure you know what's involved in this. I may sound stroppy, but nothing upsets me more than to see people, though they may love their pets, aren't 100% in the know about how to look after them.... and as a result, the animal AND the owner suffer from that lack of knowledge.

AmO
10th Nov 2002, 20:24
do what Litepulsar said.:D