PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

Soviet 1
31st Oct 2002, 07:56
In mission 4 when I get to the submarine, I do not know how to operate it to get the prisoners along with the captain and the main characters out.

I have completed all of the objectives of this mission except for escaping in the submarine.

How do I escape in the submarine.

Soviet 1

Mike_B
31st Oct 2002, 08:50
Just select everyone captain + 8 sailers and put them in the ship together with the commandos and the dog. The ship will leave then.

Soviet 1
31st Oct 2002, 09:14
Hey thanks for your reply.

I've tried selecting everyone including the sailors, captain, and all the commandos. I would line them up in the bottom deck of the submarine where the arrow would point but nothing happens.

Are you sure all I have to do is select everybody and put them in the ship?

I have been stuck at this point for a while.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Please Help!

Soviet 1 :)

Mike_B
31st Oct 2002, 11:36
Is the dog in the ship as well? And is the hangar door open?

4Eyes
31st Oct 2002, 14:14
Are you sure one of the sailors didn't die? If that's the case, you're pretty much screwed. I had that once and there was no way I could get the sub to move. I had to replay almost the entire level (so I use the quicksave too much and not the regular saves...) ALL of the sailors must be alive and in the submarine for it to leave.

Also make sure every objective has been completed. Check the notebook for those red tags. Perhaps you've missed one?

4Eyes
31st Oct 2002, 14:17
Also, make sure that the correct hangar door is open. There are two switches that each open a different door. Make sure you have opened the one where the sub is behind. If you've opened the wrong one, the objective 'open the hangar doors' will not have a tag mark yet.

1shot1kill
31st Oct 2002, 15:01
You need to kill or tie up all the germans in the sub.

Btw it's mission 2. :)

Soviet 1
4th Nov 2002, 07:52
Hey all,

Thank you for all of your suggestions.

The real problem was that I never landed Tiny with his parachute.
I passed the level without him. When I finally realized my mistake, I landed him and was able to get out on the submarine.
I am playing at Burma.

Thanks for the responses,

Soviet 1 :)