PDA

View Full Version : The Cleaner Forum Hot Tub Thread

HikingBoots
30th Oct 2002, 02:18
Ok John, you were right, I wasn't being very clean, so this time I will be.

Everyone- hands to yourself. This does not include splashing :p

*turns on the jets, and sits in front of one*

Oppressive Communist
30th Oct 2002, 03:03
Fine... hands to ourselves. Thats OK.

-content deleted-

Impossible Princess
30th Oct 2002, 03:07
Eeew thats so disgusting!

*gets out*

Pfft this is supposed to be the CLEANER hot tub... not the more dirtier.

And I apologise to the mods for doing what I did in the previous hot tub!

John Carter
30th Oct 2002, 03:39
Originally posted by Oppressive Communist

-content deleted-

Having spent the salad days of my youth in the struggle against Oppressive Communism, don't think I won't push the button with another one like that.

JC

thanhkim
30th Oct 2002, 03:58
I slide in looking well my usual happy self I say folks I brought a friend as well. Lara Croft also slides in. I say Croft pass the drinks around. Lara passes drinks around and the bubbles are on the loose. Welcome to the largest hot tub in town! party dudes!

Deekman
30th Oct 2002, 04:12
Alright! Who popped my beach bee with their cigar?

MountainDewNut
30th Oct 2002, 04:40
Not me!
*shifty eyes*

Where's the changing room? I need to change into my swimming trunks.

**angelic**
30th Oct 2002, 16:52
how big is this hottub!? :D

DKSM
30th Oct 2002, 20:54
It will hopefully be about 10 pages long. ;)

moose562
30th Oct 2002, 21:17
Originally posted by Oppressive Communist

-content deleted-

how comes i always miss the original messages! lol, i should visit here more often

HikingBoots
30th Oct 2002, 21:45
CANNON BALL!!!!!!!!!!!

*tidal wave*

Tombraidachick
31st Oct 2002, 00:33
Originally posted by moose562

how comes i always miss the original messages! lol, i should visit here more often

im with u moose i wanna know what was said

Lil Lara
31st Oct 2002, 00:46
**hmm--i missed the original tub thread, and not sure what dirty-ness you are talking about..so im just going to ignore...**

yay. hope im not too late. *slides in*

oOoOoOoO, bubbles and all my friends. how fun. :D

the_internet_king
31st Oct 2002, 11:27
oooo a hot tub *tik gets in and sits next to hiking boots (whats the message say lol +looks around+)

MountainDewNut
31st Oct 2002, 16:01
*comes outside with swimming trunks on*
"Where is everyone? I was expecting a party. Oh well."
*goes to the food table and grabs some food*
"Oooo, fruit salad!"
*slides into hot tub*
"Why's the food so wet.... did I miss something?"

the_internet_king
31st Oct 2002, 19:52
who cares its food lol ghhehehe

TombRaiderChik
31st Oct 2002, 20:12
TRChik finally arrives to the new and improved hot tub

hey guys :D

wooh! is it gettin hot in here or wut? i wonder how many people we can fit in here!!!!!!! :p

wen i was on a cruise in april we got about 30 people in one hot tub lol fun **** :cool:

MountainDewNut
31st Oct 2002, 21:54
*notices that the location of the hot tub is next to the house*
*climbes on roof and bellyflops in*

Kurtis Trent
1st Nov 2002, 02:43
*finally arives*

everybody stares at KT with his rubber ducky and towel in his hand *sets down towl and slides in hot tub* everybody still stares.
KT: What???

Everybody but KT: You've got yur trunks on backwords

*glances down.* *puts head back up, blushing furiously and slides off to changing rooms* *But first, stares at MDN, who still was floating on his stocmach from the big drop*

MountainDewNut
1st Nov 2002, 03:38
*gets up and looks at stomach*
"Wow, that's the readest I've ever gotten my stomach!"
*attempts again hoping that he'd start a competition*

Dad
1st Nov 2002, 06:39
*strolls by to make sure t_i_k keeps his hands above the water around HB*
*snikkers and shakes head at the dude with the red belly*
*goes back inside to watch scifi channel*

thanhkim
1st Nov 2002, 20:37
Lara starts a water fight. first she tries to drown me. I then yank her braid and pull her under trying to see what the jets will do if I try and stick her face near one. The others help Lara up and she starts grabbing me around the neck, turning blue she eventually lets me go. I give Lara another special thanhkim drink and she's off like a rocket. She is now hugging everyone say in a slurred voice I love you. I give Lars a wack on the back and say way to dude. I also have a drink and we now both drunk and laughing like anything. Everyone else has a drink and all you can hear is laughter from us all. Someone finds yellow liquid in the water. I yell Croft did you pee.....

JunoJIm
2nd Nov 2002, 05:06
LOL - I can't believe JC kicked you guys out of the other Hot Tub, and you're back in again - !!!

It's getting COLD out there - pour on the HEAT !!! :D

thanhkim
2nd Nov 2002, 15:34
and then I find a little brown nugget! I start yelling at Croft and she starts yelling at me. I say Croft you left a load everyone sees a little floatie and all I can say is see how they run......zoom

continue

Driber
5th Nov 2002, 11:59
dude that's sick!

*changed his mind and goes back to dressing room to change back into his clothes again*

[edit: sorry, dudette :D]

Originally posted by TombRaiderChik
wen i was on a cruise in april we got about 30 people in one hot tub lol fun **** :cool:

*notes one TOU violation down for TRC* tisk tisk!

JunoJIm
6th Nov 2002, 04:42
Geez, that went over like the well known turd in the punchbowl !!!

That's why you really have to know who you get into a hot tub with... unless you don't care... but watch out for those wandering toes...

V_Croft
7th Nov 2002, 13:51
*V_Croft heads to the dressing room but finds Driber on the way:
Driber:"Don't go; It's a complete madness"

*V_Croft puts on swimsuit and approaches the hot tub.*
*Sees MDN jumping from the house's roof and falling onto KT*
*KT starts yelling at MDN*
*V_Croft sits in a corner hoping MDN doesn't fall on her the next time :p *"This is a complete madness" mumbles to herself*

thanhkim
7th Nov 2002, 19:17
We find that the little brown floatie is a fake one. Thanks to Lara. She thought she'd play a trick on me. I pick it up and throw it at her. When it hits Lara in the head I yell Bingo! Slap the turd hits my head. I throw it to V Croft and the flying turd is going everywhere. More food and drink comes out the hottub looks like salad with chips, fruit and all sorts in there.

continue

John Carter
7th Nov 2002, 22:59
Flying turds and poopie humour. Hm. Well, it certainly can't be accused of being adult badness in the family friendly forum. You know, I think one can arrange for tours of the local municipal waste treatment facility in most countries, perhaps some of you should look into that, given your single-minded obsession with feces.

Polar_Andromeda
8th Nov 2002, 00:40
*P_A enters the backyard, listening to Fugazi's "Turnover" really loud on her cd player and wearing a bright, yellow bikini. She then sees that the whole party is turning into a disaster, so she attempts to save it by setting up the volleyball net and proceeds to ask the entire group, "Anyone up for a game? You, too, Dad! You can watch the sci-fi channel any other time!"

MountainDewNut
8th Nov 2002, 04:58
I'm all up for it! Vollyball is my favorite sport.

the_internet_king
8th Nov 2002, 17:46
lol im just going to continue sitting in the hot tub to make my self dizzy lol:o

thanhkim
10th Nov 2002, 19:07
A fight nearly begins cause everyone wants to be on Lara's team. We eventually sort the teams out and the game begins.

continue