PDA

View Full Version : Interview with JC

Grey Mouser
30th Oct 2002, 00:42
There is an ehhh...interview with JC Denton over at 3DActionPlanet (http://www.3dactionplanet.com/features/interviews/jcdenton/).

Learn JC's thoughts on appropriate footwear and other interesting snippets.

oldgrrl
30th Oct 2002, 12:21
oh oh oh! i'm there. thanks.

Tiper
31st Oct 2002, 16:30
Lets go!

oldgrrl
1st Nov 2002, 12:16
re appropriate footwear;
i always wondered how he was supposed to sneak wearing those big combat looking boots. but then, what else could they put him in? slippers? hmm.

Tiper
1st Nov 2002, 15:18
well.why not what do you think he should use at the beach?

ICEBreaker
3rd Nov 2002, 06:43
What a poor impersonation of JC! At the end 3DActionPlanet thanked a bunch of ISA guys including Sheldon Paccotti, but I don't think he wrote the JC responses. The stuffs seems so unlike the JC in the game.

oldgrrl
3rd Nov 2002, 15:09
Tiper,
at the beach? hmm. hadn't really thought of JC at the beach. i think he'd get awfully hot in that coat and armour. of course, i always thought JC was pretty hot anyway. ;)

Ice,
it could be that they were pressed for time and that it's just too far post his "as JC" days for him to get back in character.
(waving. hadn't seen you around in awhile.)

gamergirl
3rd Nov 2002, 20:09
Oh I dunno. Some of it sounded like JC, esp with me imagining that deep manly voice saying it...

[ahem]

is it getting warm in here?

oldgrrl
4th Nov 2002, 12:24
hang on. let me crank up the air.

well, Ice does have a point though. some of it didn't sound JCish but i attributed that to the fact that they probably caught him just after he woke up. ;)

Tiper
4th Nov 2002, 13:06
JC JC JCJC JC JC
JC JC JCJC JC JC
JC JC JCJC JC JC
JC JC JCJC JC JC
JC JC JCJC JC JC
JC JC JCJC JC JC:D