PDA

View Full Version : Waiting Waiting Waiting

Constantine
29th Oct 2002, 23:35
... Ancient God never dies! Trickster can be tricked into sleep and robbed but cannot be killed.:mad: I feel sorry for Trickster the shadow of myself...:(

Huntress
30th Oct 2002, 00:30
What in the "devil" (and I use that term loosely here, LOL) are you rambling on about???? Ta and Good Hunting!

BrokenArts
30th Oct 2002, 01:29
Cute Huntress. :D Ahhhh I concure. What are you talking about? T3? Ha.

Constantine
30th Oct 2002, 01:48
but in either of way, I hate waiting for T4x series.... Non of the bloody video game website showing any further.... NO GOOD!

checked the whole gamespot.... same old stinking screenshots!

Mr. Perfect
30th Oct 2002, 02:25
*Mr. Perfect slips a fake mouse onto Constantine's desk.*

BrokenArts
30th Oct 2002, 02:35
Ahhhh yes, T3....whats that? Who, what, when, where? At this point, I don't care anymore. There are FM's and Thievery. Keeps me busy.

Huntress
30th Oct 2002, 05:37
Yes, I have to agree to a certain extent with BA...FM's are just what the Dr. ordered while waiting for T3...it'll get here so just fill your time with other games, etc. There is an excellent FM that several of us are playing and I would suggest you get on your mode of communication and download it also... :) It's YcatX's FM and a huge one at that but well worth the time and trouble! All the info is in this thread....

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8263

Ta and Good Hunting!

littlek
30th Oct 2002, 19:52
By the time I get a new computer to run all those FM's and T3, I'll be entertained for years. :D

Any news if a Quake 4 is in the works? That is the game that got me hooked on videogames. I loved Q1 and Q2 and all the mission packs. Hated Q3 though and do not own it.

newk007
31st Oct 2002, 12:57
I've heard that there's a Quake 4 in the works, but I haven't a clue when it is set to be released. Sorry...

Mr. Perfect
31st Oct 2002, 20:14
I thought they dropped the Quake line at 3?

Caradavin1
7th Nov 2002, 02:10
I have enough games to keep my time as it is. I want to have the time to play it when T3 comes out :(.