PDA

View Full Version : What are these

Sunrise
29th Oct 2002, 20:14
What are these gomas, goulifors and haerocans i heard of?

MunkeeChum
29th Oct 2002, 22:00
They are animals that were going to be put on the biodeck. I think you were going to be able to hunt them for food crates or something. Anyway they were not incliuded i nthe final game due to lack of development time.

And no they are not going to make into some sort of patch/update, though we wish they would :(

Hand-E-Food
30th Oct 2002, 03:06
So why can't we harvets butterflys for luxury goods and fish for food?

Has aybody noticed that all aliens seem to be vegetarian (except the Skrasher which seems to be metaltarian).

Meddling Grey
30th Oct 2002, 06:50
Except for the peeps that eat synthetic food (Energerian? Synthetarian?) and the ones that eat minerals and other nutritional substitutes for tasty food. (Oreivore?)

Lesse now... Memaus should be Garbivores, Spawn parasites are Peepivores, and skrashers are Roomivores. Wow, this is easy! And VAL is an Attentionarian, and Arona is a Monetarian! I wish I knew what the difference between an -ivore and an -arian was. Hmmm.

Inafiscisis
2nd Feb 2003, 05:27
The difference between an -ivore and a -arian(whatever) is the same as the difference between an ass and an arse...oh nevermind...

kool_kats_rule
2nd Feb 2003, 10:51
Ass- an animal related to the horse, but having longer ears4
Arse- You sit on it

Inafiscisis
2nd Feb 2003, 14:07
Originally posted by kool_kats_rule
Ass- an animal related to the horse, but having longer ears4
Arse- You sit on it
...right...

DMA57361
4th Feb 2003, 10:52
Originally posted by Inafiscisis
...right...

Yes, kool_kats_rule is right.

Inafiscisis
4th Feb 2003, 16:48
never heard of a horse called ass..."oh yeah im gonna go to the stable and ride my ass":p

DMA57361
5th Feb 2003, 00:35
I thought an ass was more similar to a donkey anyway, but I'm not really sure the exsact relation. But still similar to a horse non-the-less.

EDIT:
Stole from Dictionary.com:
ass(1) Pronunciation Key (s)
n. pl. ass·es (sz)
1 - Any of several hoofed mammals of the genus Equus, resembling and closely related to the horses but having a smaller build and longer ears, and including the domesticated donkey.
2 - A vain, self-important, silly, or aggressively stupid person.

arse Pronunciation Key (ärs)
n. Chiefly British Slang
- Variant of ass(2).

ass(2) Pronunciation Key (s)
n. Vulgar Slang pl. ass·es (sz)

1 - The buttocks.
2 - The anus.
3 - Sexual intercourse.

JSWY
5th Feb 2003, 00:43
I use the second definition more I think

DMA57361
5th Feb 2003, 00:48
I should point out to ppl JSWY's post was between the first edit, and the second (which I added arse and ass(2)). Just so he makes sense.

To be honest I don't use the word "ass" at all . . . but still . . .

Hand-E-Food
5th Feb 2003, 02:11
Can't say I've every heard of it refering to sexual intercourse. How do you say it? "I thought I assed this real hot chick last night, but it turned out to be a tree."

JSWY
5th Feb 2003, 12:43
Originally posted by Hand-E-Food
Can't say I've every heard of it refering to sexual intercourse. How do you say it? "I thought I assed this real hot chick last night, but it turned out to be a tree."

:D :D :D

If you're going to call someone an Ass, its normally customary to add -hole on the end, makes a better insult

Inafiscisis
5th Feb 2003, 15:32
Originally posted by JSWY
:D :D :D

If you're going to call someone an Ass, its normally customary to add -hole on the end, makes a better insult

Imo no insult is good, but whatever goes...
if you were to add -hole, wouldnt make it a better insult, it'd just make it longer, giving you a bit of satisfaction to be clever enough to be able to pronounce such a long, difficult word...or something...never seen any point in swearing like hell...heh.

AlphaOmega
6th Feb 2003, 01:04
For the sake of the children... :rolleyes:

Watch your mouths.