PDA

View Full Version : Angel Of Darkness Delayed Another 6 Months-until June !!!!!!!!!!!

DanO-mulder
28th Oct 2002, 17:58
TRICK ;) ;) Now, be honest....How many of you started crying and throwing things? he he he he

ain't I a stinker?:D

Lord Croft
28th Oct 2002, 18:02
not me

yes you are

Raider Sunrise
28th Oct 2002, 18:09
LOL I'd heard that one b4

THE True Lara
28th Oct 2002, 18:15
Actually I was about to start throwing things because someone had started another AOD winge thread! :mad: :p

DanO-mulder
28th Oct 2002, 18:21
lmao.....jus thought I'd wake everyone here up a bit.........;) :p

DaveJ
28th Oct 2002, 18:30
Nicely done, mulder.....

;)

"Genuine moon-rock, anyone? I sell you very cheap......"

DanO-mulder
28th Oct 2002, 18:32
I'll trade you some ocean front property in Arizona for that Moon rock Dave?;)

DaveJ
28th Oct 2002, 18:35
I have the Yale keys to Trump Tower, and the cig lighter form James Dean's car....any takers?

Godfather
28th Oct 2002, 20:11
This almost sounds like a thread I could've come up with ... nice one though! :D

I went like:" Noooo!" ... but I didn't shout it out; I only whispered it in great disbelief with my eyes wide open. Those few seconds felt like I would never play the new Tomb Raider-game! :D

AmO
28th Oct 2002, 20:53
mulder ! go stand in the corner !:p

Data
28th Oct 2002, 21:18
Originally posted by AmO
mulder ! go stand in the corner !:p

For that I believe he should go and do the washing up for a week, after he has tidied his bedroom of course and taken out the garbage....... and washed the family saloon. :D We want images as proof as well!! :D

AmO
28th Oct 2002, 21:24
Data; you got that right !!! I plan to make mulder suffer! first i am sending him out to do the family dreaded shopping :D
then i will think up somthing really vile for him to do that he hates like cleaning the cat litter box...he, he, he :D

Data
28th Oct 2002, 21:33
Originally posted by AmO
........ then i will think up somthing really vile for him to do that he hates like cleaning the cat litter box.......

:D

rocconorth
28th Oct 2002, 22:12
That was cruel!!! How come I loved it?:D

AmO
28th Oct 2002, 22:51
originally said by rocconorth;That was cruel!!! How come I loved it?

:D because we all like to see naughty tricksters get thier just rewards, [or punishments as the case may be] ? :D :p

LARAMANIAC
28th Oct 2002, 22:57
WOW!!!!!!!!!! mulder you absolute bugger you!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!! Thanks for the belly laugh, swine!!! ;)

The air was very blue here for the length of time it took this page to load!!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

Polar_Andromeda
29th Oct 2002, 06:55
The first thing that came to my mind was: WTF???? Mulder, you deserve what you got comin' at ya!!:D

Xcom
29th Oct 2002, 13:26
Originally posted by mulder
ain't I a stinker?:D

When in January this turns out to be true, you'll be a visionary. ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
29th Oct 2002, 14:39
Nicely done mulder, you is mah kinda guy! ;)

DanO-mulder
29th Oct 2002, 16:40
Ahh....I learned from the Best ! :D

Driber
29th Oct 2002, 17:15
Originally posted by mulder
TRICK

awww maaaan, and I was just going to close this thread due to multiple occurances :D

Originally posted by AmO
then i will think up somthing really vile for him to do that he hates like cleaning the cat litter box...he, he, he :D

make him do catsuit's too while he's at it!

the_internet_king
30th Oct 2002, 21:17
*puts lead pipe behind back*

Island Girl
31st Oct 2002, 02:32
My first thought was What? How come? (meaning Why what happened? That was the Hawaiian pigeon language coming out or you could say Hawaiian ebonics :)

Then when I opened the thread and saw TRICK then I just silently smiled and continued reading the thread. ANd I agree with Amo

mulder ! go stand in the corner !

However here in the islands when our parents were little they'd have to kneel in the corner on raw grains of rice. Imagine the pain. I think I can FedEx some to you Amo :D
Just kidding mulder :p ;) :p I must say that was a good trick and the unharmful kind. Oops wait did I say unharmful, I failed to mention that you gave me a mild stroke :D :D (kiddin kidding)

Where is my Bayer aspirin?

Love & Aloha

TombRaiderChik
31st Oct 2002, 02:52
o geesh lol good one mulder. i havent been around the forum too much and i just saw that thread and i go "ohhh shyyyt"

damn u scared me half to death! lol :p good one tho :D

thanhkim
1st Nov 2002, 20:46
All I can say is that I wanted to use Lara''s grenada launchers when I heard of the delay. :mad:

JunoJIm
2nd Nov 2002, 04:47
you really piXXed me off this time - this is the last time I'm EVER gonna read ANY of your stupid posts !!! :D

DanO-mulder
3rd Nov 2002, 20:18
I'm speachless Jim....Wait....no i'm not.:p

JunoJIm
6th Nov 2002, 04:50
Didn't think so !!!

Well, maybe the next to the last time... :D

LARAMANIAC
7th Nov 2002, 18:35
Come on AmO he deserves worse than that - "mulder go to your room, no playstation, no puter, no tv, in fact just sit there and think about what you have done. When you are ready to act like a proper member of this family then, and only then, may you come out of your room, right?!"

;)
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif