PDA

View Full Version : Dream of Lara



Henry
26th Oct 2002, 10:11
Just a simple qustion-have any of you had dream where is Lara,when you are sleeping?Or am I the only lucky one.:D

DaveJ
26th Oct 2002, 10:42
No, you're not the only one.
Godfather does it even when he's awake.

THE True Lara
26th Oct 2002, 10:42
I think this question needs to be handed over to Godfather.....

THE True Lara
26th Oct 2002, 10:43
Great minds think alike Dave ;)

Henry
26th Oct 2002, 10:58
Hmm,I think then Im like godfather,I go mad if I cant see Lara.Ive got her on my desktop,I made screensaver where is Lara,I have got alot winamp skins where is ofcourse Lara.Everithing on my computer is Lara.Soon I will put Lara on my walls too.If i get printer i will make Lara wallpaper.:D And now is Lara in my dreams!

THE True Lara
26th Oct 2002, 11:12
why waste printer paper, just paint murals on the walls instead ;)

Prelude
26th Oct 2002, 11:42
I don't dream about Lara (That would be weird right?) I dream I am Lara, (which is not weird at all, right?) It’s great I get to jump about and shoot things and be really rude to people, dreams are great aren’t they.

Henry
26th Oct 2002, 11:44
heheh,if I will tri to paint Lara on wall then it will look like King-Kong or something worse.:D

Henry
26th Oct 2002, 12:00
Originally posted by Prelude
I don't dream about Lara (That would be weird right?) I dream I am Lara, (which is not weird at all, right?) It’s great I get to jump about and shoot things and be really rude to people, dreams are great aren’t they.

I think dreaming of being Lara is ok when you are girl (r you girl) or what?

Prelude
26th Oct 2002, 12:13
Originally posted by Henry


I think dreaming of being Lara is ok when you are girl (r you girl) or what?

Can somebody else answer this for me becos I have this overwhelming urge to say no! :D

Driber
26th Oct 2002, 12:41
Prelude
Senior Member

Registered: Jun 2002
Location: Herfordshire,
England (F)


well Henry, you see.....either SHE is or England as a country is.....which one do you think would make more sense? :D

the_internet_king
26th Oct 2002, 13:18
:p lo

THE True Lara
26th Oct 2002, 13:29
one with the bakewells Prelude is, yes.....

**angelic**
26th Oct 2002, 13:39
is it just me or is this thread very.very.very. confusing?

Polar_Andromeda
26th Oct 2002, 13:55
My last TR related dream involved me holding an m16 fully equipped w/ laser sight and having my bro. as a sidekick, and him firing the rocket launcher at a yeti, all whilst being in an ice cavern. Then I picked up an object and proceeded to shoot a gangster w/ my m16. It felt really good to target him w/ the laser sight. I don't know why, but all my tr dreams involve me holding the m16 :confused:.

Prelude
26th Oct 2002, 14:13
Thanks Driber. Maybe he thought the 'F' after England stands for Frickin Freezing!!!!! :D

Hey lets not be too hard on the guy, we were all newbie's once right, I remember thinking Data was a man!!! (not likely to forget that mistake :rolleyes: ) But hey what do you expect with a name like Data, anyway Henry probably thought the same right, after all I am a car!!! Funny thing is most car's are female, isn't that right MM :D

Anyway carry on....

Henry
26th Oct 2002, 14:27
Ok....yes....now i dont understand nothing enim more.

Godfather
26th Oct 2002, 14:36
Originally posted by Henry
Hmm,I think then Im like godfather,I go mad if I cant see Lara.

I hate to disappoint you, Henry! But you're not like me. :D

I don't go mad if I don't see Lara Croft. I don't have any pictures of Lara Croft hanging on the walls of my room and on the desktop of my computer, I have a fantastic picture of Anna-Marie Goddard's beautiful, almost Michelle Pfeiffer-lookalike face.

But I'll tell you why I don't go mad for something like that. I married her and therefore she's mine ... mine ... MINE!!!! :mad: :D :p

j/k

Henry
26th Oct 2002, 15:24
actually im glad im not.:D
btw now I understand what mistake I did before.this was made because in preludes profile somewhere was writed that his interests are "fast cars and fast men .

**angelic**
26th Oct 2002, 17:46
I had a dream last night that I was taken hostage by a lorry driver, and I tried to kill him w/ a stick...

And maybe Henry doesn't want to be like you Godfather...lol j/k

THE True Lara
26th Oct 2002, 18:02
Originally posted by Henry
actually im glad im not.:D
btw now I understand what mistake I did before.this was made because in preludes profile somewhere was writed that his interests are "fast cars and fast men .

her interests......

AmO
26th Oct 2002, 18:15
well after late hours of playing tombraider, I have often dreamed of running down long dark tunnels hioling a lite and looking for something:D what ..what.. how frustrating!!never seemed to know what i was looking for.:p [oh, and Henry, i am female]:D

thanhkim
27th Oct 2002, 01:12
Nothing wrong with dreaming about Lara if your a girl. In my dreams I'm Lara's best mate and I'm always at Croft manor hanging around Lara's house, having a go at the guns so cool dude, having a go on the assult course as Lara is laughing her guts up. Trying to make cocktails that can make Lara's head spin and get Lara drunk. In the dream I pretty much live at Lara's house cause I got evicted from my house (refer to sims) and Lara wanted to help a friend out - me. It's cool to hang with Lara Croft. She is funny interesting and man Winston is not the one who farts in the game I can definately say it's Lara! All Lara! :D

Henry
27th Oct 2002, 11:15
Originally posted by THE True Lara


her interests......

I think I dont write comments about this, I am still very confused, is she/he she or he.Some things are very inconsistent.:confused:

Prelude
27th Oct 2002, 15:43
I AM A WOMEN! FEMALE! LADY!!!! :rolleyes:

Do you understand now?????

LaraCroftGirl
27th Oct 2002, 15:57
There is nothing wrong with dreaming about Lara. She is a really cool person! It's no surprise if you think about her alot that u end up seeing her in your dreams.:)

Henry
27th Oct 2002, 19:20
Originally posted by Prelude
I AM A WOMEN! FEMALE! LADY!!!! :rolleyes:

Do you understand now?????

Yes,sorry but my english is very bad,when I wright I always use dictionary so I dont understand some of words and I may write something else what I mean.sorry.

Prelude
27th Oct 2002, 20:03
That's ok henry, I forgive you.

Welcome to the forum by the way :D

Henry
27th Oct 2002, 23:16
Thats good.:)

rocconorth
28th Oct 2002, 06:17
Originally posted by Prelude
I AM A WOMEN! FEMALE! LADY!!!! :rolleyes:

Do you understand now?????

I for one am still not sure if this makes it clear enough. Don't let the appetite for guns, beers, and cars fool you. Like most cars (yes, I do agree about most cars being female "ML"), this "motor" is a "Lady"......a very special one in fact.:)

Prelude
28th Oct 2002, 12:28
Originally posted by rocconorth


I for one am still not sure if this makes it clear enough. Don't let the appetite for guns, beers, and cars fool you. Like most cars (yes, I do agree about most cars being female "ML"), this "motor" is a "Lady"......a very special one in fact.:)

Ah thanks darling, that's sweet of you, my paint work is gleaming :D

BTW what's for dinner tonight?

rocconorth
29th Oct 2002, 01:12
Originally posted by Prelude


Ah thanks darling, that's sweet of you, my paint work is gleaming :D

BTW what's for dinner tonight?

Tonight I have a romantic dinner planned for us. Candlelight, music and very fine cuisine are on the agenda. I hope you enjoy it. Just me, you, and Laramaniac....and In N Out Burger. How's that sound?:p

Prelude
29th Oct 2002, 01:18
:eek: WOW! In N Out, I love In N Out. I hope you have cake for afters too, apple pie maybe? :D Mmmmm feeling very hungry now.

Wait a minute! did you just say Laramanic was coming too??!! .......................ok :D just make sure there is enough food for all of us.

Driber
29th Oct 2002, 17:07
Originally posted by Henry
Ok....yes....now i dont understand nothing enim more.

so that means you understand everything.......

:p

thanhkim
29th Oct 2002, 17:18
Dream 20:

At the Croft manor nothing new I was trying to get Lara's attention she was talking to Winston at the time in a deep conversation about baked beans and which brand to buy and so
the only way to get Lara's attention was to yank her braid. She of course spun around, saying ''what don't pull my hair'' me saying ''dude it's the only way I can get your attention, oh Lara what's for lunch?'' and so dream goes on.

Mackie
4th Nov 2002, 18:56
Originally posted by Godfather


I hate to disappoint you, Henry! But you're not like me. :D

I don't go mad if I don't see Lara Croft. I don't have any pictures of Lara Croft hanging on the walls of my room and on the desktop of my computer, I have a fantastic picture of Anna-Marie Goddard's beautiful, almost Michelle Pfeiffer-lookalike face.

But I'll tell you why I don't go mad for something like that. I married her and therefore she's mine ... mine ... MINE!!!! :mad: :D :p

j/k



LMAO!!!!!!!!! you think Michelle Pfeiffer is pretty??? lol she looks like a rat...but to each his own

Godfather
4th Nov 2002, 23:01
Originally posted by THE True Lara
I think this question needs to be handed over to Godfather.....

Wrong, baby. :p

I don't need to dream of Lara Croft coz that would be very weird, no? I mean: I got married to her and I get to see her and be with her and touch her whenever I want. My dream has become reality. So, no. I'm not dreaming about her ... she's always here with me. Pfff, I'm in love ... :D http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/love/1luvu.gif