PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 help needed

XENA
26th Oct 2002, 08:19
How on earth do you get 250+ people on the island by day 6? The best I have managed is 218, that's with all attractions built and a five star rating. Any suggestions?

XENA
27th Oct 2002, 22:44
Never fear people, I have completed this scenario and the last as well. I suppose I just have to wait for a scenario/map editor to come out so I can have some more fun (with goals to aim for)

Coconut Kid
12th Nov 2002, 16:08
Originally posted by xena
I have completed this scenario and the last as well. I suppose I just have to wait for a scenario/map editor to come out so I can have some more fun (with goals to aim for)

Come on; share the trick. Was it raising the prices? ;)

It will be interesting if they come out with a scenario editor. However, I can see a lot of fun on some of the maps in sandbox mode just seeing how much money can be made and/or how long you can run a resort. I didn't even get to 30 days the once I tried and the generators were breaking down twice a day with four hour inspections. The overall star rating was going down for no obivious reason.

As I recall, none of the supplied scenarios go over 10 days. It may be a big challenge to run for six months, eh?

Regards, Coconut Kid :cool: