PDA

View Full Version : The Lost City

kstock65
25th Oct 2002, 19:22
where/ how do I find and get thru the first "door"? I walk forward then go right jump into the water...and can't find anything to go thru. I'v gone to the game site and read the on line help, climbed all roofs I have even drownd in the well! I have v1.33 and still can't find what to do next. Help:confused:

theBlackman
25th Oct 2002, 19:34
Originally posted by kstock65
where/ how do I find and get thru the first "door"? I walk forward then go right jump into the water...and can't find anything to go thru. I'v gone to the game site and read the on line help, climbed all roofs I have even drownd in the well! I have v1.33 and still can't find what to do next. Help:confused:

In your inventory you have a Talisman plaque. Jump in the water and go underwater keep close to the wall you faced as you jumped in.

A section of the wall will hi-light. Have the Talisman ready and visible and USE it on the hi-lighted section of wall. Do a QS before you jump in.

The reason should become apparent shortly.

Xcom
25th Oct 2002, 20:58
What game are you referring to?

theBlackman
25th Oct 2002, 21:02
Originally posted by Xcom
What game are you referring to?

Sounds like TDP (1.33) the Lost City to me. Or did I misread?
:confused:

Xcom
25th Oct 2002, 21:10
I dunno, are you 100% sure (so I can move this to the right forum)? Last time I played TDP was 3 years ago. :o
Btw, I think there is also a Lost City in Tomb Raider!

theBlackman
25th Oct 2002, 21:14
Lost City shows up twice in THIEF the Dark. And once in TGold.
Ver 1.14 is the original.
Ver 1.33 is the Patched prior to TGold which is Ver 1.37

The well, water etc is the opening scene start point in Thief Lost City in all versions.

Xcom
25th Oct 2002, 21:21
Good enough for me. Off it goes to Thief Missions. (We'll see what happens). ;)

kstock65
25th Oct 2002, 21:47
Sorry, I should have been smart enough to post the game name. It's Thief DP. and my question has been ans.