PDA

View Full Version : Important

Lady in Black
25th Oct 2002, 15:48
I have a 2 questions for everyone.
What would you do if everybody in the forums started to fight one and another over one subject?

What would you call a bigger stress? The move date for Tomb Raider or if everyone around the world starts to agrue over 1 subject that's completely stupid?

I know you guys might think that posting this is ridiculious, but after my experience being here I would like to know.

P.S. to moderators: I'm going to post this at every Tomb Raider post areas so everyone could see this.

Lady in Black
25th Oct 2002, 16:29
Everybody please ignore this thread and run along.

V_Croft
25th Oct 2002, 16:53
Question 1: This would be really awful...
I guess such a thread would be closed down by a moderator after a number of posts, since it's usually becoming nothing more than repetitive, etc...

Q2: Possibly the 1st one-lol :p

Lady in Black
25th Oct 2002, 16:56
Originally posted by V_Croft
Question 1: This would be really awful...
I guess such a thread would be closed down by a moderator after a number of posts, since it's usually becoming nothing more than repetitive, etc...

Q2: Possibly the 1st one-lol :p
Thank you for making me feel better. I don't know what you've done but thanks.

DaveJ
25th Oct 2002, 17:48
Originally posted by V_Croft

Good point...since no threads have been closed in a while I guess we haven't witnessed a full blown argument in a while.

John Carter
25th Oct 2002, 18:28
One of these in one forum is more than enough. There's still one on TRLE, didn't move it here as that's not the forum I am responsible to.

PS, you can delete your own threads. What, do I have "paid janitor" stencilled on my orange jumpsuit?

What would happen to your question? In the past, trolls would jump on the bandwagon screaming "freedom of speech" (usually defined as allowance of their own self-indulgence to honk off everybody else), and the thing would run on for ever and ever.

These days, the moderators would just ban the instigators until the problem went away.