PDA

View Full Version : The Sims...

LeeO
25th Oct 2002, 14:51
I'd ask this in a proper Sims forum, but I visited one once and I didn't like it there. I was just wondering if anyone had any Avril Lavigne skins for the game. I found one on The Sims Resource but you had to pay (!!) to use their stuff. Thanks for your help! :)

the_internet_king
25th Oct 2002, 18:11
i would say the sims resorce (im not on it but my freind is) but i dont no any others mabey try looking for some on a search engine?? sorry i cant be of any more help ps do you have sims unleashed?

Raider Sunrise
26th Oct 2002, 10:31
LeeO I have an Avril Lavigne skin, it isn't all that good but it's OK. In fact I downloaded it from TSR when it was free. If you want I can send it to you, just give me your email. :)

BTW I have Unleashed if anyone's interested LOL ;)

TombRaiderChik
26th Oct 2002, 18:14
u could go to www.welldressedsim.com and go into the links section and they have a number of celebrity skins sites.....u may find a good skin there.

V_Croft
27th Oct 2002, 08:03
@Raider sunrise: Oh, is it good? I'm thinking of buying it, too...

Raider Sunrise
27th Oct 2002, 08:50
LOL it's loads of fun, with the animals and gardening and such. I think you should buy it V!!! :D

LeeO
27th Oct 2002, 13:32
Originally posted by Raider Sunrise
LeeO I have an Avril Lavigne skin, it isn't all that good but it's OK. In fact I downloaded it from TSR when it was free. If you want I can send it to you, just give me your email. :)

BTW I have Unleashed if anyone's interested LOL ;)

Yay! Send it to leeo@kiopo.com

Thanks!

shirl123
27th Oct 2002, 15:14
Originally posted by Raider Sunrise
LOL it's loads of fun, with the animals and gardening and such. I think you should buy it V!!! :D

I really want to buy it, but I don't have enough free space on my computer...the sims unleashed is about 900MB :(

Raider Sunrise
27th Oct 2002, 17:01
@LeeO: Done!!!! :)

@Shirl: Is it that big???? :eek: I never look at how big the stuff I install are...and then I wonder why my hard disk fills up so fast LOL. Still, I hope you can find space to install it cause it's good!!! :) Maybe you can try doing some cleaning up...I'm almost sure you have already tried it but still...

the_internet_king
28th Oct 2002, 11:17
@ raider sunrise yay someone else has unleashed (-:

Raider Sunrise
28th Oct 2002, 12:15
LOL I actually have all expansions, and I'm thinking of buying Deluxe (just for the Sims Creator). Does anybody have Deluxe around here cos I'd like to know if it's worth it :)

But Unleashed is real fun!!! I have always wanted animals in the Sims. And I love its music too, my second fave after Vacation ;)

shirl123
29th Oct 2002, 11:05
Still, I hope you can find space to install it cause it's good!!! Maybe you can try doing some cleaning up...I'm almost sure you have already tried it but still...

I know it's good...hehe you just said that. and it looks very cool on the official site :)
I'm trying to clean it up all the time...but for it doesn't help me a lot...I already deleted the tomb raider level editor...I don't know what's next...agh
oh well...I'll find a way..in the end. :p

Raider Sunrise
29th Oct 2002, 12:24
Originally posted by shirl123

I already deleted the tomb raider level editor...I don't know what's next...agh

Aww too bad!!!! :( I sure hope you find a way without deleting any more TR/LE stuff...(you make outfits don't you?)

Maybe you can convince your dad to buy u a new hard disk or something LOL

shirl123
29th Oct 2002, 16:35
I do make outfits :)
but I will never delete 'em...I usually zip the ones that are finished.
do I have 2 hard disks (?) on my computer, the other one is almost empty, and I'm trying to remove some of my things to there.
I know that I can't remove the sims to there, and I don't wanna remove my TR games to there too (because then I'll have to start everything all over again).
I'm thinking about removing all of my MP3's in there...but I'm afraid that if I will, then they wont work anyomre...(unless someone in here will tell me that nothing will happen to it and yadda yadda yadda).

Raider Sunrise
30th Oct 2002, 16:16
I don't think anything will happen to ur MP3s if you move them. But I'm not sure, I don't know a lot about these things.

Maybe you can keep your TR saves and delete the TRs, and reinstall them to the other drive. You can then move the saves and stuff maybe...

Or as a last resort, you can try reinstalling the Sims and your expansions to the other drive (but this can be really painful if you have downloaded a lot of stuff).

But again, as I said, I don't know. It may work, it may not :p

shirl123
30th Oct 2002, 16:20
oh boy, I can't do it to *my* sims lol
I can delete some of my other games...and then install them on other drive...hmmm that could be useful...

Raider Sunrise
30th Oct 2002, 16:24
Well you can keep your houses and families etc. if you know which folders they are in... The UserData folders I think.

But do this if you're desperate lol :p

shirl123
30th Oct 2002, 16:28
I think I just solved my problem- I deleted my brother's games *makes an evil grin* he doesn't use my computer anymore so blah.
now I got 4.03 free GB :D

Raider Sunrise
31st Oct 2002, 16:04
Hehe great!!! :D Have fun with Unleashed!!!

LeeO
31st Oct 2002, 17:18
Sorry to be a pain! LOL But I'm looking for a P!nk (the singer) skin too... I have one of her at the grammies a while back, but I want something casual, like in the Get The Party Started video. If anyone could help me, that'd be great! :D

Raider Sunrise
1st Nov 2002, 15:48
Hehe ur never a pain Leeo :D I have the skin fron Don't Let Me Get Me (the purple-pink striped blouse and black pants she wears towards the end), again, it isn't all that good, but it has a head also and I can send it to you if you want :)

LeeO
2nd Nov 2002, 16:02
Yesssssssssss!!!! Don't Let Me Get Me is my favourite song and vid ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! LOL! Could you send it to the same addy please? Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Raider Sunrise
2nd Nov 2002, 19:35
Take a deep breath and try to calm down LeeO :D I've sent it, have fun!!!! :) ;) :p

Anyone want any more skins ppl? :D

LeeO
6th Nov 2002, 21:12
LOL!

In my little Sims world, P!nk and Avril Lavigne just went to town and shopped for pyjamas together... ahhh bless... LOL (i need mental help!)

TenChen
8th Nov 2002, 21:50
I HATED this game , I thought it would be soo funny

MAJOR dissapontment

Its like looking after those virtual pets , and if you set the clock to move faster and play a game like that for an hour , it totally messes with your head lol , i found myself just being really speedy and overstimulated anyway my Vote = Crap out of 10

DKSM
8th Nov 2002, 21:56
It's one of those games that gets me hooked for a couple of weeks, and then I need to wait a couple of months before I get back into it, and by that time, I uninstalled it to make room for something else so I have to delete something in order to get it back on.

Aquarius
9th Nov 2002, 01:18
Ah the Sims, what an addictive game it is. :p

So fun to make their little lives into such soap operas. :D I have this one family, that is really messed up. The wife (Chris) died after having something like 8 kids (only 2 actually survived to adulthood), and the exact day she died, the husband (Eric) remarried. His new wife (Greta) wow. She was a major meanie (lol!) to the step-daughter that lived at home (Sibyl). Sibyl moved in with her best friend Genevieve, although there are rumors that they're more than friends. (but they're not!)

Sibyl's brother, Silas, is gay, and is running for Mayor of SimCity, although he's currently a U.S. Senator. Silas's lover, is on his was to becoming a major business tycoon. They have a daughter, Delylah, who they adopted, and she's kind of messed up. :D But not as messed up as Michael (her other father :p) who doesn't trust Silas. He thinks that Silas is secretly straight, and might leave him for a woman. That means he'll be stuck with Delylah, and he doesn't know if he can handle that!

Now, back to Eric and Greta. They have 3 kids. 2 girls, and a son. Awe, cute little family........ The oldest daughter moved out, because she was sick of her mother, and now they won't talk to her anymore. Meanwhile, she's stuck living by herself with no friends.

Greta, what a tramp! :D She dumps Eric, and moves in while some other guy, because she actually loves him. This means she has to live in some tiny little house because they can't afford a big one. With Eric, she had lived in this huge mansion, had a maid, gardener, 3 bathrooms, everything! Well she doesn't have that anymore. She actually has to work now, and is pregnant. So she's moved from being the elite, to almost poverty, as they can barely afford to make the bills on time.

But then time goes by, and now Greta's new husband is an International Spy, and suddenly they're rich! Her husband is hoping to save some money to buy Greta a beautiful Grand Piano.

Meanwhile, Eric's contemplating suicide, as he has a teenage daughter and a young son to care for....... :)

That took almost a month of play to accomplish. :p

Oh, if you're wondering, your Sims can actually grow up. You just need to download the program from www.simlifecycle.com I recommend it, as it makes the game much more fun to play. :D

Let's see someone beat that kind of Sim story now!