PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Report Archives

Sneak
25th Oct 2002, 03:58
At the risk of sounding dumb. How do I access the archived Ghost Reports? OEM and FM's! Have not done it since the new board opened.

Deadfall
25th Oct 2002, 04:28
Check this page (http://forums.eidosgames.com/old-ubb) which is the old forum archives. There should be some links to the first, second, and third part in the "FM Ghost/Perfect Thief Results Part 4" on the first page as well.

theBlackman
25th Oct 2002, 05:22
http://forums.eidosgames.com/old-ubb/

Direct from the "master's" mouth. :D

Sneak
25th Oct 2002, 19:09
Thanks Guys. :)

theBlackman
25th Oct 2002, 19:30
Originally posted by Sneak
Thanks Guys. :)

For you, anything. Well... Almost anything. :D:p

BrokenArts
25th Oct 2002, 21:31
Anything? even almost anything tBM, YOU may want to do some serious editing. http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/scorchio/saevilw.gif Watch it Sneak might REALLY like it. :p

Sneak
25th Oct 2002, 21:48
BA,
Better watch it! You are subtly giving the impression that I swing on the Other Side of the Chandelier...which I don't! ;)

The only Chandelier Swinger I know around here is you! And I could make a real swinging comment. Ahaha! :p

theBlackman
25th Oct 2002, 22:36
Originally posted by Sneak
...I could make a real swinging comment. Ahaha! :p

BTW How is it hanging? ( The devil made me do it. )

BrokenArts
26th Oct 2002, 16:24
Uh huh. Sure. Ahhhhh, HA!!! *bites tongue* :p

How's it hanging you ask? Well, first, you have your chandelier, find an appropriate spot to hang your beloved chandelier. First you determine if there is a big huge stud in the ceiling, if not, and you can gain access to up above, persay in the ceiling. You may have to put in a support beam for the chandelier.

Then once that is done, depending on the weight, and what comes with the chandelier in question. But, of course you'll need an electrical box, with the handy dandy purdy coded wires. Has all sorts of energy surging through ya know. Be careful. Don't mess up now. :D
Attach to stud, then determine if it comes with a nice LOOONGGG hard rod to put into nice box. :p Or whatever comes with the chandelier in question. Needs to be a tight fit. :D
Then you'll need screws, usually they come with instructions, and all the essential parts you'll need to hang it properly. Of course, who really reads the manuals anyway.
You may need two people to help do the final installation, again depending on the size of the chandelier, if ya need help, ask me!
Then shove up into box, twist and turn those wires, attach cover plate usually, screw in appropriate fitted screws, what not that came with it.
There ya go, my version, of How's it hangin :p ;)
Interesting how this topic goes from Ghost Report Archives to Hows it hanging. LOL!
Remember, who should know better as to how it hangs, than me. :p And this is just the jist of hanging, in person, to determine proper procedure is necessary to make sure things are hanging properly, and to go over everything.

Shadow Creepr
26th Oct 2002, 19:05
Broken Arts - that is the best case of Innuendo I have EVER seen.

ROFL

BrokenArts
26th Oct 2002, 19:40
WHAT??????? ;) Ya think? I was only speaking the truth!! Really........I was. :D Proper procedure MUST be followed. <small> *she writes all this while listening to Nine inch nails, ;) Sorry Sneak for hi jacking yer thread. :p That's my swingin comment for the day. Hah. </small>

Sneak
28th Oct 2002, 01:42
BA,
You're too tense. You need to get on your Chandelier and Swing til you relax! ;)

BrokenArts
28th Oct 2002, 17:28
Me?? Why do you say that Sneak? Whatever gave you that idea? :P

Suddenly Chandelier swinging has a new meaning for me. :o

theBlackman
28th Oct 2002, 17:37
Broken Arts
That lytle info piece on "Hanging" is a gem. That goes in my collection of things to re-read. I keep a collection of these in a special file.

Thanks for the laugh of the week, and the joy of your acquaintance.

:D :D ROTFLMAO

BrokenArts
28th Oct 2002, 20:27
Why thank you tBM. ;) I am now in your special folder huh? :D I do try sometimes, though I am not much of a writer, I have my moments. This brain of mine, is it any wonder? :p :o