View Full Version : Darn!

invader
25th Oct 2002, 01:19
I have finished PE... :( What now? :D

mrdefender
25th Oct 2002, 02:16
Play it again on harder skill level.

-or-

Play it again without cheats (if u used cheats).

-or-

Play another game..

-or-

Twidle your thumbs for about a century :)

invader
25th Oct 2002, 02:33
C'mon! How does anyone have to use cheats for PE? I mean, you have a Regen station everywhere!!! ;) Some puzzles are kind of troublesome, but the walkthru works just fine :D

Harder skill level? I haven't noticed that, I'll check it out, thanks. I played Max Payne (with no cheats) 3 times and that was too fun.

Another game? Sure, what about Hitman 2?

invader
25th Oct 2002, 02:37
Originally posted by mrdefender
Twidle your thumbs for about a century :)

OK, starting........................................

MAGGIE
25th Oct 2002, 20:09
Hi Invader, what was your overall opinion of PE?

Did you like the ending or was it a bit of a let down?

I have also played Max, I loved it. :)

Have you played Deus Ex...I recommend this game, if you havn't already played it. :)

mrdefender
26th Oct 2002, 03:01
Max payne was easy with the bullet time feature. I felt like I was in the movie matrix :)

Not to mention all those matrix style mods :)

Polar_Andromeda
11th Nov 2002, 21:11
How can we make the skill level harder? :confused:

mrdefender
12th Nov 2002, 01:06
Cant you? Every game I've played has a skill level option. I just assumed that PE was like the other games.

I havent seen a specific level setting for a game for a loooong time. I think the last time I played a 1 level only game was diablo Starsiege Tribes (multiplayer game but can be played single player.. if u don't mind playing alone (as in no bots))

Polar_Andromeda
12th Nov 2002, 03:57
I'll have to check that out, pronto.

mrdefender
12th Nov 2002, 04:53
anything?

Rook
12th Nov 2002, 08:21
I just realized that Invader hasn't been here in quite awhile.

I wonder if he's still twiddling...? :D

And where the heck did Henry and his monkeys go? I need my monkey fix! :p

mrdefender
12th Nov 2002, 17:36
They left cause we're the only ones actually talking on this forum (except for Polar_Andromeda).

We should figgure something out cause we're having 9 conversations at the same time :)

MAGGIE
12th Nov 2002, 20:15
Heres a monkey that will really give you a 'fix' Rook. :D

http://www.spacepages.com/members/test/cindy//old_monkey.jpg

mrdefender
13th Nov 2002, 04:31
OH NO! THEY FOUND ME!

rushes out of the room with a half-empty suit case

Rook
13th Nov 2002, 08:01
ROTFL! Love the monkey, Maggie!! http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/grinser/grinser004.gif

Looks like one of the guys I work with, except the monkey has more hair... http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/lachen/lachen002.gif

Polar_Andromeda
13th Nov 2002, 08:15
Lol! :D

Btw, why do a lot of white guys have that gene for baldness? :confused:

Staticon
13th Nov 2002, 19:10
Originally posted by Maggie
Heres a monkey that will really give you a 'fix' Rook. :D

http://www.spacepages.com/members/test/cindy//old_monkey.jpg
Kind of reminds of one of my cats! :D

http://www.staticon.freeserve.co.uk/Cats/rufus/Rufus_Glasses.jpg

BTW - Hi all. :)

mrdefender
13th Nov 2002, 19:51
It's not really a gene (well... it is) but its one of those 50/50 genes. You know.. Theres a 50/50 chance that someone will go bald (im refering to get bald on natural circomstances. There's obivously a greater chance of being bald if you cut your hair off completley :D )

MAGGIE
14th Nov 2002, 20:13
LOL..Rook, poor guy. :D

Hiya Staticon, good to see you again. :)

mrdefender
15th Nov 2002, 00:35
sup staticon? :)

Polar_Andromeda
15th Nov 2002, 01:53
It's not really a gene (well... it is) but its one of those 50/50 genes. You know.. Theres a 50/50 chance that someone will go bald (im refering to get bald on natural circomstances. There's obivously a greater chance of being bald if you cut your hair off completley :D )

Lol, yeah, but there are sooo many caucasian men who are walking around bald or are in the process of balding. It's kind of hard to think it's a 50/50 gene, more like there's a much higher chance you'll get it. Oh, and I checked the PS2 PE game, and there's no way to make it harder. :(

Rook
15th Nov 2002, 10:41
Originally posted by staticon
Kind of reminds of one of my cats! :D

http://www.staticon.freeserve.co.uk/Cats/rufus/Rufus_Glasses.jpg

BTW - Hi all. :)

LOL Hiya, Staticon! http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/aktion069.gif

Y'know, there are eye drops for that sort of problem. Good luck getting a cat to sit still long enough to take them, though. ;) http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/lachen/lachen002.gif

Polar_Andromeda
15th Nov 2002, 15:06
That is truly the funniest picture I have seen in ages. I have to go share it w/ everyone!

Staticon
15th Nov 2002, 19:03
Greetings all. I have given myself a stern telling off for not visiting more often but, you know how it is. Busy in the ECC sig asylum, social comitments in real life - tonight I am going to a classical music concert - Mozart, Vivaldi, etc.

Just so busy :rolleyes: :D

mrdefender
16th Nov 2002, 01:49
Well. The odds might be off but The meaning is the same. Everyone has the "gene" for being bald but its random.

(random chances are basicly 50/50 cause there's a "50%" chance of being bald and a "50%" chance of not being bald.. If its 40/60, then you have a greater chance of whatever the 60 is. but with 50/50, you have an equal chance for both outcomes).

:D

Rook
16th Nov 2002, 08:07
Originally posted by staticon
Greetings all. I have given myself a stern telling off for not visiting more often but, you know how it is. Busy in the ECC sig asylum, social comitments in real life - tonight I am going to a classical music concert - Mozart, Vivaldi, etc.

Just so busy :rolleyes: :D

:eek: Wow. I envy you for having both social commitments and a real life. I have neither. What's it like? :eek:

mrdefender
16th Nov 2002, 17:41
I know the feeling staticon. Running Microsoft is murder :D

Rook
17th Nov 2002, 03:57
Ooooohhh, tis truly a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr Gates. :eek: :D

mrdefender
17th Nov 2002, 04:12
Shhh!! Keep it down!! I dont want the press to know im a average gamer! That would ruin microsoft!!

Then again, it might boost sales for the XBOX if I would publically state that I play video games... hmm...

Not so quiet, keep attracting attention my way :D

Rook
17th Nov 2002, 04:27
Shhh!! Keep it down!! I dont want the press to know im a average gamer! That would ruin microsoft!!

Oh, sorry. Tis truly a pleasure to finally meet you, anyway.

Then again, it might boost sales for the XBOX if I would publically state that I play video games... hmm...

Not so quiet, keep attracting attention my way :D

Alrighty then...

HEY, EVERYBODY! BIG G IS HERE!!

$$$$$$$

mrdefender
17th Nov 2002, 04:40
Oh no! It's... HIM!

Mr. Macinthosh! He's here to spy on me!

runs out of the room and into his secret hq, under the whitehouse

:o~ few.

Rook
17th Nov 2002, 05:13
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/teufel/teufel029.gifYes, truly the EVIL APPLE BEAST is coming for YOU!!http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/teufel/teufel029.gif

Staticon
17th Nov 2002, 20:22
Originally posted by Rook
:eek: Wow. I envy you for having both social commitments and a real life. I have neither. What's it like? :eek: :D
The only trouble is, at my advanced stage of dementure, I keep forgetting what I did last . . . . . . .

. Is supper ready yet? :D

mrdefender
17th Nov 2002, 22:44
Thank god. its not just me.

I can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday :(

Rook
18th Nov 2002, 10:13
Yogurt, whole wheat toast (no butter), and a big sour red apple.

And for an extra $1 I'll tell you what you had for lunch, too.

;) :D

mrdefender
19th Nov 2002, 00:30
I still dont remember :(

I took a TV Dinner for lunch today. Salisbury Steak. from Swanson.

Rook
19th Nov 2002, 07:26
:eek: You do know that stuff's not real, don't you? :eek:

;) :p :D

mrdefender
19th Nov 2002, 22:46
Nothing is real. We're in a computer generated enviroment. Don't you remember???

you hear spybreak music (song from The Matrix)

Rook
20th Nov 2002, 07:40
True. But if we are stuck in the Matrix, why can't they just put a digital approximation of "real" meat in TV dinners? It has no real substance anyway. Why make it fake on top of the fact that it's not really there to begin with?

mrdefender
20th Nov 2002, 21:21
The Matrix Agents (those wierd Billionaplutes (??.. Twins but instead of 2, billions..) had some budget cuts :D

Rook
21st Nov 2002, 07:59
So they save money the same way people in the "real" world do? Substitute fake stuff? Wow! Who knew?! :eek: :D

mrdefender
21st Nov 2002, 19:45
not monney, energy :)

We blew up the sun, but they found that humans had an ample supply of energy for them to feed on.

Unfortunatley, there was a pleague in the Matrix. Alot of people died (and you know that your mind makes it real). So there's a huge reduction in available energy, thus a big hole in the budget.

:)

Rook
22nd Nov 2002, 06:45
So Matrix representations of fake meat use less energy? That's an interesting thought... http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sprachlos/sprachlos016.gif

mrdefender
22nd Nov 2002, 18:38
Makes more sense :)

Rook
23rd Nov 2002, 08:10
Then I assume the same would be true of everything. I mean a reliable car in the Matrix uses more energy than one that breaks down all the time. ;)

mrdefender
23rd Nov 2002, 20:34
Thats our car :)

It starts when it wants to :)

By the time the car decides to start, we would've been at our destination :)

Rook
23rd Nov 2002, 20:41
LOL Sounds like my car, too. Or there's always my other car that hasn't been on the road since 1981. I guess, inside the Matrix, it's only using up enough energy to maintain it's appearance, and it doesn't have to use any to actually run. :D

mrdefender
23rd Nov 2002, 21:05
Well. I'll call the MRS (Matrix Revenue Service) (matrix IRS) :D

Rook
23rd Nov 2002, 21:12
Whoa! They actually have that? Jeez, they really did think of everything... :eek:

mrdefender
24th Nov 2002, 02:08
they didnt think about neo :) ("the one" super dude..)

Cant wait for the next 2 movies..

PS: 1 more reply to go! YAY!!

PPS: We should really end some conversations :) How many active topics do we have now? 14? 15?

Rook
24th Nov 2002, 03:57
True. I can't wait for the next two Matrix films, either!:D

And I'd suggest we might want to cut off threads after 100 replies or so, just so they don't get ungodly huge! It's not like any of the threads here are still on topic after the first 5 posts anyway. ;) :p :D

mrdefender
24th Nov 2002, 06:34
Alrighty. I guess I should make a statement that finishes this topic... hmm..

Ok, we're agreed. We both cant wait to see the matrix movie, we play on a harder skill level when we finish PE, em. and all that other stuff too... :D

Rook
24th Nov 2002, 10:42
Finish the topic? Why? It's only got 51 replies.

Better make that 52... ;) :p

mrdefender
24th Nov 2002, 20:52
I don't know how to end a conversation. I just don't reply to myself so.. :rolleyes:

I'm one who's known to reply to people on this section of forum.

Heck. Take a look at all the posts that are "finished". Who's the last guy :)

Rook
24th Nov 2002, 22:00
That's why I've been keeping so many of them active--just to see how long you can keep the "last poster" thing going.;) Kidding...:p

mrdefender
25th Nov 2002, 04:49
I dont mind. Im just glad It never got over 15 conversations :)

Damn I g2g. ttfn.

Rook
25th Nov 2002, 05:08
AAGH! Don't leave! Where ya goin'?! :eek: ;) :D

Speaking of the aforementioned Matrix 2 and 3, I found a site that is promoting a boycott of the films coz they don't have Tank in them. Some people just have nothing else to do with their days... ;)

Then again, look at me. I'm here posting about it... :o :rolleyes:

mrdefender
25th Nov 2002, 20:02
Boycott? Is that like spoof?

Rook
26th Nov 2002, 07:27
Nah. It's like a bunch of people saying "We're not gonna watch any more Matrix films if Tank isn't in them." I just thought it was kind of goofy, myself... :D

mrdefender
26th Nov 2002, 19:52
didnt Tank survive? After being doublecrossed by the bald dude.

Who did the bald dude kill? I know its a "pure" human (no holes, as keanu pointed out..)

Rook
27th Nov 2002, 06:46
It was Dozer that got killed. Tank survived but, for some reason, he's not going to be in the next Matrix (don't know about the third one).

mrdefender
28th Nov 2002, 04:12
ooh. I like/liked Tank. He was a good "operator" :)

Rook
28th Nov 2002, 06:11
Yeah, I thought Tank was cool, too. I liked the character, and it's a shame he's not going to be in the upcoming film. Marcus Chong (who played Tank) is the guy I would choose to play Beast if they ever had that character in an X-Men movie. :cool:

mrdefender
28th Nov 2002, 19:59
That would be good.

Before I continue.. I'd like to point out im not sexist or racist...

It wouldnt affect makeup since Beast is blue and furry.

Not like White Klingons who get makeup to make them look black.

You can see the difference between a White and Black Klingon. Worf is a "Black Klingon" and Martok is a "White Klingon". You can see that Martok is paler than Worf.

It makes the hole Klingon race look wierd. They could use more makeup on martok :)

I like black people (and I hate the fact my uncle still uses the awful term for black people, which I do not want to mention ever, but its pretty obvious what it is). I found that Captain Sisko was Awesome! so is Tuvok. Worf is just great.

I didnt really Like Uhura. She didnt do much. TOS was more of a Kirk, Spock and McCoy show with a few extras in cast.

I laughed when I saw the movie Trekkie with an interview with Gene Roddenbery. He made the plot and told the company (was it NBC?) that he had to do a few "color" changes on the set :)

It then interviewed the NBC Director at the time. It was hallarious how Roddenberry "tricked" (for lack of better words) the Director into it.

I'm glad he did. We wouldn't have Whopie Goldberg as a star today if it wasnt for uhura..

Goldberg saw Uhura on tv and yelled to her mother "Mom! Quick! Come and take a look! Theres a black person on TV and she's not a maid!!!" This was in another interview in the movie Trekkie.

I wish people wouldnt be so racist. Did you see the episode Beyond the stars (i think thats what it was called)? Its the episode where the Bajoran Prophets send Sisko into the past (when racism was terrible.. eh.. I mean that it was used on a regular basis...). Sisko was a writer for a "readers digest" type of company and wrote a story on DS9 (with a black commanding officer) and how it was inaproriate and the "people" wouldnt "belive it". It just makes me sick!

I can never understand why we (as a species) were so barbaric. I'm just glad I was born after all the revolutions (King, Women Rights, etc..).

I strongly believe Star Trek (and all its series) should be a model for man kind. Well.. Maybe not the warp thing but the earth and how it is/will be paradise.

Its a terrific TV show.

PS: Trekkie was a movie about the Star Trek Franchise. It explains the difference between a "Trekker" and a "Trekkie".

Trekker: Watches Star Trek, plays the games, etc..
Trekkie: very hardcore fans. (dresses like aliens and stuff)

EDIT:

Oh my god I wrote another speech! I should become a politician :/

Rook
29th Nov 2002, 00:12
Campaigning for political office? I'd vote for ya, but somehow I don't think it would help much, since I'm not in Canada... :o :)

Yeah, I'm glad I live in this century. I mean, we still have our problems (racism being one of them), but I think some of those things that were prevalent in years past have lightened up considerably, even if they haven't entirely gone away. Given a choice between living in a previous time period or staying right here, I'd definitely have to stay here.

And I remember that DS9 episode. It was pretty cool!:D

mrdefender
29th Nov 2002, 07:09
After the September 11th incident, I was so scared about world war 3... :(

The last thing I want is to be alive during a world war.

For some reason, I keep thinking I'll see tanks driving downtown.

I play too many computer games :(

But since I never was in a WW, I dont know what to expect. Frankly, its not something I'd like to experience ;)

But I have to say this "war" with the USA and Iraq is "quiet" It's not like you can look outside and see fighter planes and stuff.

I'm living in the capital of Canada. So im very vulnerable to terrorists. I'm guessing Ottawa and Toronto would most likely be targets if we do get attacked. Our Ottawa would be like DC and Toronto would be like NY (their "importance")

Rook
29th Nov 2002, 09:51
Yeah, Sept 11th had some of that same effect on me. And it's weird going to the grocery store and seeing military helicopters flying back and forth.:eek:

But I don't worry too much about it. I just pray a similar incident doesn't happen again anywhere in the world.

mrdefender
30th Nov 2002, 02:23
helicopters? oh! u mean on sept 11th.

What u need is bond's new car :)

It cloaks :D

(it has mirrors and it reflects and shows its surroundings. So its "cloaked" (but not in the Star Trek fashion)).

Rook
30th Nov 2002, 02:31
Nope, I mean helicopters flying around here recently--doing training stuff, I suppose.

I definitely gotta have a James Bond car. That sounds toooo cooool!! :eek: :cool:

http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/blackeye/double0smile.gif

Staticon
30th Nov 2002, 18:04
Running Microsoft is murder :D

I was sure that this said Ruining the last time I looked at it. :D

mrdefender
30th Nov 2002, 19:59
You're thinking of another post/reply. I said I was BG so Rook attracted attention my way. I thought letting people know im an average gamer would ruin microsoft.

Then I thought it could boost sales on the XBOX :)

Rook
1st Dec 2002, 00:35
How about just lowering the price on the X-Box. Then I'll be interested. :D

mrdefender
1st Dec 2002, 02:28
Done, Rook... Please fill out this form...

[i]filling out form[i]

note: none of this information is being sent to microsoft
we remind you that none of this is being sent to microsoft

You just know that your info is being sent to microsoft when they say its not :)

Rook
1st Dec 2002, 02:41
You mean like the way you'd suspect that websites with extra security features are actually less secure than the rest of the Internet?

mrdefender
1st Dec 2002, 16:57
its easy to know if the website is secure or not, on the "status" bar, it shows if its secured or not (forget the icon, havent been on a secure website)

Rook
1st Dec 2002, 22:32
And you trust the little icons to tell you the truth? ;) :D

mrdefender
2nd Dec 2002, 03:26
I trust the webpage :)

Its one of those bank webpages (u can check ur bank account online).

I got 3 fliers that says its secure, on top of my internet connection, internet explorer and mcafee virus scan 7

Rook
2nd Dec 2002, 06:52
Technology is a little too unreliable for my taste, so the most I use my computer for is graphics stuff and recreational Net surfing. :D

mrdefender
3rd Dec 2002, 01:01
I trust technology. I just dont trust the man behind the technology.

Computers came out for the good of everyone, but a few people decided to use it for "evil" purposes.

Email came out but a few people used it for spam.

etc...

Like when there was the sniper recently. They had something about how video games teach people how to use weapons.

Its not the game that makes a person a sniper. There's a big difference between sniping in a game and in real life. (as seen on movies). In game all u gotta worry about is aiming.

In real life, you gotta adjust for everything. (wind and stuff).

Saw that on CSI: Miami :)

The boss was trying to catch a sniper and the sniper had him in his sights, but the helicopter over the boss made his shot imposible (wind).

I'm fascinated by all this CSI stuff. Its awesome. Did u know u could use coffee to keep a bug preserved? :eek:

Grissom did it once on CSI (plain CSI). He used the bug to establish the time of death of the victim.

:eek:

Its fun trying to solve the case with them. (like trying to solve the case based on the evidence they have).

Rook
3rd Dec 2002, 07:59
I seem to have far too many problems with techno-stuff to want to depend on it for anything. Either my bank's automated teller is down and I can't get any money, or the computer/cash register at my local supermarket is down and I can't get any groceries, etc, etc. Technology just seems to be unreliable stuff for me most of the time. It's great if it works for the rest of the world though. I'm probably the only person who has these kinds of problems constantly.:o

mrdefender
4th Dec 2002, 01:23
I cant imagine myself without technology. (that can be considered as a bad thing i guess).

But what would the world be like without phones and planes and all the other technical stuff like medical science.

Though I havent run into bad technology as of yet.

But I wish some things would be under more controll. Its not the technology thats bad in life, its the people around it.

Did u see the movie collateral damage? (with arnold <german name that i cant begin to spell>).

CSI had an interesting episode, it was a casino heist (every day they transport money to go into the bank safe), a cop was involved (well. state trooper. im guessing its the same thing as a cop) cause it was 125K US dollars.

Makes you think how far we'd go if the price was right... :(

There was a movie on TBS with Dean Cain (i forgot the name of the movie) A "retired" theif's son had a relapse from his leukimea (relapse = was "cured" but it came back) and he needs monney for the bone marrow transplant. So he robs a mall (chicago plaza) for his son..

The human mind is a misterious thing

Rook
4th Dec 2002, 09:03
But I wish some things would be under more controll. Its not the technology thats bad in life, its the people around it.

I'll definitely agree with you on that one.

Sure, there are some decidedly helpful things, like telephones, cars, etc. I'm just a little wary of depending too much on anything beyond that. Just imagine if we were like the Binars (yep, Star Trek again:D) and were all connected to a central computer that just up and failed one day.:eek:

Haven't seen Collateral Damage yet. Is it good? :)

mrdefender
4th Dec 2002, 16:49
The binar's computer fell cause they were running on Win95. :)

Collateral Damage was great. It got delayed in the theathers due to september 11th (it has an attack on the WTC towers.. or somewhere else that could make viewers think of sept 11.)

That's also the reason the greatest scene in the Spiderman movie was cut out....

I had to leave and now im back so im finishing this post...

The part was high tech robbers using cell phone's text messaging to coordinate a "heist" on a WTC bank. They stole the money, used the text messaging to tell the helicopter to land on the roof (they used a grapple to get to the top quicker) and they leave glad about a successful heist/job.

The helicopter goes crazy (flies everywhere) and stops. the camera then zooms out and u see that the helicopter is stuck in some white lines. It then zooms out even more and you see that the helicopter is caught in a web between the WTC towers! :D

It was supposed to be spider-man's first "friendly neighbourhood" act.

Rook
5th Dec 2002, 08:23
The binar's computer fell cause they were running on Win95. :)

LOL :D

I wonder how that whole Spider-Man scene would have looked if they had included it in the film. It sounds rather unusual--I don't mean in light of the whole WTC incident. It just seems like an unusual idea...

mrdefender
5th Dec 2002, 22:30
how is it unsual? They're robbing a bank, spiderman stops em cold and leaves them hanging (litterally).

Rook
6th Dec 2002, 08:25
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/fragend/fragend013.gif

I dunno. I guess I've just watched the movie the way that it is so many times that trying to picture scenes like that, or anything else added to it, seems odd. It's not coz of the whole Sept 11th thing.

mrdefender
6th Dec 2002, 19:29
I liked it. it was the teaser trailer I saw. (first time). It was awesome. It looked like another one of those rob a bank or casino movie.

Suffice it to say I knew it was a movie to be on my "have to see" list. :)

Rook
7th Dec 2002, 09:27
And where is that trailer on the DVD extras? :eek:

***runs off to look for it***

mrdefender
7th Dec 2002, 17:47
it isnt on there.

Well.. maybe the "special edition" (comes with a autograph comic
book by the creator of Spider-man and a flim/movie strip).

They really got their stuff mixed up. Do u recall the songs they used for the trailers?

Leave you far behind (I wanna take u on a roller coaster)
Hell Above Water (it starts with a instrumental piece)

They didnt come with the movie soundtrack!!!

The only reason I got the movie soundtrack was for 4 songs!

The "Hero" song, the movie theme, Leave you far behind and Hell Above water! (i enjoyed the original Spider-man theme :) )

But now, thanks to cd-rippers (convert your cds into mp3), you cant return a audio cd that has been opened.

(cause u could burn into mp3 and then return the cd)

Rook
8th Dec 2002, 00:02
I know they've got a bunch of the trailers and interviews and things in the extras, but I really don't recall any different music--at least none that particularly stood out over the rest of the soundtrack. But, then, I haven't really payed much attention to the extras disc, so I could be missing the really good stuff.:D

mrdefender
8th Dec 2002, 00:47
i forget wich trailer it is. I think its one of the downloadable ones...

Alrighty!! I got em!!

Ok. Go here; http://www.spiderman.sonypictures.com

Go into the US english site, blah blah, skip intro, blah blah blah...

Go to the Enhanced Media Menu (its in Flash) then go to the previews sub-menu.

I watched em under QuickTime (I feel its the best for trailers online)

Teaser Trailer #1 is Leave you far behind.
Trailer #2 is some song thats very good but im clueless of the name
Trailer #3 (or "New Trailer") is Hell Above water.

I wish I could put the songs on the net but my ISP only allows 10MB of webspace per user...

Hell Above Water is 3.76 MB and Leave you far behind is 7.37MB

Suffice it to say its larger than 10MB :) (slightly...)

Anywho. I got em off Kazaa. I searched for Hell Above Water and I noticed that Leave you far behind was on the Matrix Soundtrack (wich I already own...)

Rook
8th Dec 2002, 02:30
AARGH!! The site won't come up!! :eek:

Probably my sloooooow connection. :o

Guess I'll try it again a bit later. Thanks for that link, Defender!:D

mrdefender
8th Dec 2002, 03:15
They changed the main "portal"/page. Its heavy with pics that one. Too bad Its in flash and that it doesnt show a link to the "internal site"

It just pops up a full flash window and there is the site.

Rook
8th Dec 2002, 07:04
Oooooooooohhhhhh, that's a coooooool site!! :eek: :D

I think those trailers/teasers are the ones on the bonus DVD. And did I mention my connection speed sucks? :o :p

I pilfered some pretty wallpaper, too.:D

mrdefender
8th Dec 2002, 20:51
:) They have good wallpapers. Try the Spider-man Visualiser :)

IT ROCKS!

Though I dont use it often, but its awesome. Its spiderman web swining across new york. He passes by a stereo and stuff and u c the music eq.

Rook
9th Dec 2002, 00:45
I thought about downloading the visualizer. It does look pretty nifty. Haven't done it just yet.

Also thought about joining to little "newsletter" thingy, but I don't want to end up finding out it costs money later. I'm cheap...:p

mrdefender
9th Dec 2002, 05:55
its free. But its not worth it.

Im subscribed to it and i didnt have an email from them since june...

Rook
9th Dec 2002, 06:36
Cool. I'll probably end up signing up anyway, then. I get a lot of junk emails, I might as well get some real mail that I actually want once in awhile--even if it isn't too often.

Besides, maybe I'll submit some fanarts to that site.:D

mrdefender
9th Dec 2002, 16:59
submit lego spidey :D

Rook
10th Dec 2002, 10:40
LOL Somebody else has probably already beat me to that one. I could make him unique by giving him a baseball cap and a sword or something, though.;)

Actually, I might just do a little airbrush project...who knows...?:)

mrdefender
10th Dec 2002, 20:17