PDA

View Full Version : ANGEL OF DARKNESS is going to be late!!!!!!!

DESSERT EAGLE
22nd Oct 2002, 22:24
Hey people bad news for AOD because i was surfing the net and i entered a game news site and there was an article that the game is going to be realesed in february and not in NOVEMBER because of some completition problems!!!!!What do you think are you disappointed because i am?!!!!!!!

crimper
22nd Oct 2002, 23:32
i'm having major tr withdrawls i'ts been far too long without a new game. I was counting down the days until the release date now not until feb.

Seth
23rd Oct 2002, 02:41
You're actually surpirsed?

:rolleyes:

This was preditcted long ago... It was only a matter of time until it happened.

Rose662
23rd Oct 2002, 06:22
I received the official news in an email today (Tuesday).

For me, I can wait another three months. With AOD being late, Core can work out the kinks and, hopefully, the game will not have any bugs!

In the meantime, I have TR3 and player levels to keep me busy until AOD comes out.

:)

DaveJ
23rd Oct 2002, 07:46
Not disappointed.
Not surprised.

Only looking forward to a better finished game as a result.

This is a good thing; I wish people would stop treating it like the end of the world.

Jorge22
23rd Oct 2002, 13:20
I was hoping to be able to play it soon! Of course I am disappointed!!!

CatSuit&Ponytail
23rd Oct 2002, 14:01
Originally posted by DaveJ
Not disappointed.
Not surprised.

This is a good thing; I wish people would stop treating it like the end of the world.

Hmmmm, me too. Let me repeat it....

Not disappointed.
Not surprised.

This is a good thing; I wish people would stop treating it like the end of the world. !

Dark One
23rd Oct 2002, 15:49
I agree. I'd rather have it late and perfect than early and all glitchy.

DESSERT EAGLE
23rd Oct 2002, 21:35
Originally posted by Dark One
I agree. I'd rather have it late and perfect than early and all glitchy. YOU are right people but belive me i have passed one CHRISTMAS without LARA and i was hoping that this one could be a nice CHRISTMAS to recive AOD for present but there is nothing to do about it we buy another game!!!!!!!

Godfather
23rd Oct 2002, 22:53
Not disappointed.
Not surprised.

You take the words right outta my mouth, DaveJ! (or how does this saying in English go actually?) I was two steps away from putting a post which would somehow (no disrespect - honestly!) sound like: some people are more stressed & shocked by this rescheduling of the new Tomb Raider-game than last year's Twin Tower-catastrophe!! :(
Let's just all be patient and try not to ruin it for you or anybody else by over-hyping what turns out to be nothing else but a simple -yet (hopefully)- GREAT game!

I mean: I thought [b]I[b] was obsessed with Tomb Raider, but some people ... :rolleyes:

Lil Lara
24th Oct 2002, 01:22
of course i wanted to play AOD in november...but...let them take the time they need to complete it and make it as wonderful as it can be.

you dont want them to rush through it, then release it, and then us be dissapointed 'cause it wasn't all that we were hoping for.

i hope it doesn't get pushed back even more, though.

CatSuit&Ponytail
24th Oct 2002, 09:44
Look, everyone who is missing a new Tomb Raider game in November, or for xmas...

... just ask your big brother nicely to hit you soundly on the head with a blunt object, and then give you your own version of Chronicles. TaDa! You'll have forgotten you ever played it! Instant New game! Problem and angst solved.

Just call me Abby. ;)

PS: don't try this at home. :rolleyes: sheesh, kids these days....

DaveJ
24th Oct 2002, 10:11
"Abby....something or other...."

GoranAgar
24th Oct 2002, 12:57
Originally posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
Look, everyone who is missing a new Tomb Raider game in November, or for xmas...

... just ask your big brother nicely to hit you soundly on the head with a blunt object, and then give you your own version of Chronicles. TaDa! You'll have forgotten you ever played it! Instant New game! Problem and angst solved.

I think I will put that in the FAQ thread.

Island Girl
28th Oct 2002, 01:57
What are you serious? You have got to be kidding me! That is just wrong, what is the problem with those people! They need to get it together!

Just kidding!!!!!!

I agree with everyone else. (CS&P, DaveJ & Goran Angor) A game that has been carefully made is better than one that is rushed. I kind of welcome the delay because then that'll give me enough time to prepare myself for many "sleepless nights" when it is ready to come out :D

Not to mention I have been playing some really awesome custom levels to keep me occupied for the time being. Some of the authors for this custom levels are very talented, I am really amazed at some of the levels. But thats another story.

What was that old saying?
Patience is a virtue! ;)

I believe we all can be a little more patient ;) :)

Love & Aloha

DESSERT EAGLE
28th Oct 2002, 18:55
Originally posted by Island Girl
What are you serious? You have got to be kidding me! That is just wrong, what is the problem with those people! They need to get it together!

Just kidding!!!!!!

I agree with everyone else. (CS&P, DaveJ & Goran Angor) A game that has been carefully made is better than one that is rushed. I kind of welcome the delay because then that'll give me enough time to prepare myself for many "sleepless nights" when it is ready to come out :D

Not to mention I have been playing some really awesome custom levels to keep me occupied for the time being. Some of the authors for this custom levels are very talented, I am really amazed at some of the levels. But thats another story.

What was that old saying?
Patience is a virtue! ;)

I believe we all can be a little more patient ;) :)

Love & Aloha After all people you are all right is better that we wait and have a good product!there is nothing to do ill buy another game for this CHRISTMAS!By the way ISLAND GIRL ther is another old saying that says "BETTER LATE THAN NEVER"and ill think ill prefer it!!!!!

THE True Lara
28th Oct 2002, 19:02
"Abby....something or other...."
;)