PDA

View Full Version : Reading the Map

capdjq
22nd Oct 2002, 20:16
Is the target on the Map red to identify from the others? :confused:

Catman
22nd Oct 2002, 22:07
In the lower left hand corner, there's a legend button you can click on -- that should give you the information you're after. But just so you know: Your target flashes.

capdjq
23rd Oct 2002, 00:21
Yes my target flashes. Thanks. I was talking about the "hit" OR the person I'm supposed to kill. In the first assignment I eliminated the Don by waiting outside the door and then entering. Couldn't identify him on the Map since the targets inside the House did not show when I am outside. I was lucky.
I mean how do I know where the person I am to hit is located.
Dammit this game is difficult(to me).

Also after garroting someone and dragging I have difficulty with the door opening control. Depressing "E" operates the "Look through keyhole" mode and I cannot get it to get to the "Open Door" mode.

:confused:

Lake
23rd Oct 2002, 18:29
Originally posted by capdjq
Also after garroting someone and dragging I have difficulty with the door opening control. Depressing "E" operates the "Look through keyhole" mode and I cannot get it to get to the "Open Door" mode.

:confused:

Just click the right mouse button.

capdjq
23rd Oct 2002, 19:00
Thanks.

Having a problem scrolling with Hitman 2. Example pressing the "E" key and scrolling through "Open Door" OR "look through keyhole". Sometime it wont go to "Open" either on keyboard arrow or mousewheel scroll. As a result I'm stuck until I close game and restart game.
It also happens when choosing a weapon.

Anyone play this game and have this problem?

You mean clicking the RMB clears this. I have no other problems except this one and my own lack of skill.