PDA

View Full Version : Castle Colditz (Mission 9)

PJROCK
20th Oct 2002, 23:26
How do you rescue Lupin from being executed? Everytime, I try to make a move, they kill him.
My current plan of attack is as followed: First, I take out the Lt., by tossing a cig. pack and stabbing the coward. Next, I use Tread and toss a few smoke grenades into the four executioners. Lastly, I then toss a few flaming cocktails, but before I can KILL all of the executioners they execute Lupin. I'm missing something here. HELP.

Regards
PJROCK!

Mike_B
21st Oct 2002, 05:22
Try the gas grenade from the driver.

ragsy
21st Oct 2002, 05:39
thats an interesting idea

smoke grenades and run in to rescure lupin, very Houdini like :D

I must try that :D

iakovos
21st Oct 2002, 09:02
A simple plan...shoot them, cause its war, baby!!!

Iakovos :)

Thorup
22nd Oct 2002, 09:11
I used the gas grenade, as @m suggested. and that won't result in lower score, which shooting would have

iakovos
24th Oct 2002, 00:39
It's a war, it's a game, ***** the score... :p

Iakovos :)

rickter
24th Oct 2002, 17:25
It's a war, it's a game, ***** the score..
I believe this is what the DC sniper was mumbling in his sleep when the SWAT team woke him this morning...

Twitch
9th Nov 2002, 00:34
2 Molotovs placed just right will take out 2 goons and the 2 others who turn and holler and do not shoot Lupin. If you follow up with the 2nd flamer you have fired all 4 and can then take out the officer that Spooky is playing Achtung with. Wrong placement of the 1st Molotov can result in the other 2 still shooting Lupin. It's do-able with knockout gas grenades too. it takes experimenting to have them hit in just the right place to be effective. And, yes, screw the score- complete the missions.

1shot1kill
9th Nov 2002, 06:53
Doesn't a molotov got the same range as the gas? If it does then you can hit all 4 with 1.

Twitch
9th Nov 2002, 20:11
Might be the range I let the Molotov loose. Seems to take out two but not four goons. Got to experiment with that as I always am in same location to throw them..