PDA

View Full Version : Ever have.......

Aquarius
20th Oct 2002, 20:42
.....one of those days (or weeks, months, years :p) when you feel so completely drained of energy, and want to do nothing but sleep??

My month has been like that!! I'm really feeling it today though, I'm ready to go to bed, and it's only 4:30 pm!!! :eek: :eek: Yesterday was PSATs, so I had to be up bright and early again on a weekend, by 7 am. I'm tired, but I can't go to bed. Caffeine! Need caffeine!! :p

How was everyone else this week? :)

Prelude
20th Oct 2002, 20:53
Exactly the same as that and suffering from severe jet lag :confused:

THE True Lara
20th Oct 2002, 21:21
Originally posted by Prelude
Exactly the same as that and suffering from severe jet lag :confused:
that's what comes from having a jet-set lifestyle though... ;)

and yes, I know exactly what you mean Aquarius! For weeks now I've been feeling positively narcoleptic :( Oh well.

Collin
20th Oct 2002, 22:53
Sleeping is amazing fun! It's the best way to end a day. And here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7540) they're trashing it! Some people don't know what good things life has to offer! :rolleyes:

@Prelude: What do you expect..... You go to Turkey for two weeks, you're in England for one week, and then you're off for two weeks to the US!?!? :eek: Hey, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen! :D :p

Godfather
20th Oct 2002, 23:08
It's a common fact that the less you do, the more sleepy you get. Nothing personal, Aquarius! It's just a fact. :D

THE True Lara
20th Oct 2002, 23:11
she went to the kitchen too! NO wonder she's tired!

and shame on them for dissing sleep, sleeping is the only time I get to wake up!

and Godfather, it's also a fact that the more you exhaust yourself the more tired you get! Duh?!

Prelude
20th Oct 2002, 23:26
Originally posted by Collin
Hey, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen! :D :p

How can I stay out of the kitchen the fridge is in there :confused:

rocconorth
21st Oct 2002, 01:57
Originally posted by Collin
@Prelude: What do you expect..... You go to Turkey for two weeks, you're in England for one week, and then you're off for two weeks to the US!?!? :eek: Hey, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen! :D :p

Yeah...Prelude can be a bit of a whiner sometimes. What's with all the traveling anyway Prelude? Is there a mystery "Creamcake" in your life that nobody knows about?:D I hope the jetlag your experiencing now was worth it anyway. The States can be a fun place if you have the right guide.

Prelude
21st Oct 2002, 02:16
Well as Lara herself once said, ‘I travel’ It’s all part of being a secret agent, did I say secret agent I meant tomb raider! It takes me all over the world, looking for artefacts to fill Hatfield House. I am currently looking for a new chandelier after TTL broke the last one, ‘doing a Lara’ and swinging from it at my last party!! :D http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/aktion071.gif

Yeah America was fun, Universal was the Dogs and Mac’s place rocked. As for being a whiner, I never started this and look who’s talking Mr ah I think I’m getting a cold! Poor baby ;) (J/K MM)

rocconorth
21st Oct 2002, 02:31

Yeah America was fun, Universal was the Dogs and Mac’s place rocked. As for being a whiner, I never started this and look who’s talking Mr ah I think I’m getting a cold! Poor baby ;) (J/K MM)

Ah yes...Universal Studios is a fun place to "bounce" around for the day. The City Walk right next door is "all good" as well...or so I've heard. Yeah...Mac's place does "rock" doesn't it?

(clear some inbox space ML...)

Collin
21st Oct 2002, 11:05

How can I stay out of the kitchen the fridge is in there :confused:
:D

Ok, I admit, bad choice of words. ;)

thanhkim
22nd Oct 2002, 08:45
Yes I have it's called my life. I could sleep forever. I really enjoy sleeping it's a hobby.

infinite_sadness
22nd Oct 2002, 15:40
try having a kid that won´t sleep at night...... zzzzzzz

Aquarius
22nd Oct 2002, 20:21
Originally posted by Godfather
It's a common fact that the less you do, the more sleepy you get. Nothing personal, Aquarius! It's just a fact. :D

Well, the thing is now, that I have too much to do!!

So, this is farewell until better times. Life is getting too busy for me, and I have very little time to come here anymore. :( It's been fun here, so I'll just see you around whenever.

Wish everyone the best! :)

Aquarius

Prelude
22nd Oct 2002, 21:49
Aquarius! Don't leave us Darling!!!! I promise no more taking over your posts, no more eating all your cakes, just don't leave us :confused: Come back all is forgiven.......

Oh well if you've gotta go I guess you gotta go :D Come back and see us when you can, you'll be missed.

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/aktion066.gif

(any chance of a good bye cake?! ;) )

Aquarius
22nd Oct 2002, 21:53
There's always room for going away cake. :p

If I find the time, I might pop in again in a month, maybe around Thanksgiving, or Christmas at least. I have two weeks off at Christmas, so I'll definitely be back for the holidays.

If you want to keep in touch still, I'll maybe check my mail on weekends. Aquarius2772@aol.com :)

I wish I could stay just a little longer to say some more goodbyes, but I have to leave for a rehearsal now. See everyone in a month!