PDA

View Full Version : Insurrection

Specter
18th Oct 2002, 19:20
Now, I probably missed something obvious, and the fact that movies dont play for me doesnt help, but am I to assume that there is another mission coming? I hope so, the first two were fantastic! If I wasnt coughing my guts onto the floor I could have spent hours in that Catherdral. Anyways, great job, and here's hoping that my assumption is correct.

Huntress
18th Oct 2002, 19:53
Well Specter have no fear...yes frobber's working on the next installment but won't be for awhile yet :) As far as your movies not working, I would suggest you post all pertinent questions/information as to what's going on with that in the "technical" forum. Should be some kind of answer to fix that problem...cause I know there's a reason that should have an answer as to why :) So Good Luck and Good Hunting!

SlyFoxx
19th Oct 2002, 01:27
Oh yeah there is another mission comming. It'll be titled "Oracal of the Prophets" It will probably be a while though. frobber's also working on combining Hallucinations and The Innseruction into a mission pack so they play back to back like he intended. The limits of DromEd kept him from making parts one and two into a single mission....one look at the cathedral and it's not hard to figure out why this was/is impossible.

So sit tight folks...if we can wait for Thief 3 we can wait for this too.

Nightwalker
19th Oct 2002, 01:42
My movies quit playing last month and all I had to do to fix it was to download and install the indeo codecs. For some reason, apparently, they just quit working periodically, maybe get corrupted or something. I don't understand the technical stuff, but it's simple to do. Just do a search with Google or one of the other search engines and you'll find a site where you can download them for free. :)