PDA

View Full Version : Who Thinks That They Should Use Sof2 For An Example For The Gore On The Next!!!

frankysat
18th Oct 2002, 04:53
This game would be fricken sweeter IF it had SOF2 gore added.
It would just be elite, get out dem 45's and go to town. Just cause of the way that the models flop around, that would be insane. just think body part all over........heh ah gotta love it!

TheDarkStar
18th Oct 2002, 07:50
I think the violence level is already more than okay. In UK the game is rated 15. In Germany it is rated 18. Why do you guys need even more violence? The game is no stupid shooter. The challenge is the stealth and to solve the missions the best way possible. Those who demand more violence and bulletholes in bodies should play other games. My opinion.

Xcom
18th Oct 2002, 10:02
Haven't played Sof2, only Sof1 and liked it very much. But, no, I don't wanna see Hitman series brought to the same level of gore and gibs as in SOF. They are just different types of game. I would appreciate some of the minimum realism such visible body wounds but limbs, guts and rivers of blood don't have to be (as far as I am concerned). Also, more blood means lesser market (would be rated 18+ in most countries and banned in few others). Something publishers always take into consideration.