PDA

View Full Version : - Ninja's - (Spoiler)

pooch
17th Oct 2002, 19:58
Ninjas are not fooled if you kill a ninja and change into his clothes.

Zaphod
17th Oct 2002, 20:39
Well, true, and not true.

All of the guards in the last 3 Japan missions (Hidden Valley, At The Gates, and Shogun Showdown) are referred to as "Ninjas." In Hidden and Gates, they'll let you pass, but get suspcicious pretty quick. They'll figure you out even quicker if you have your weapon Equipped rather than Holstered.

In Shogun, they're not as quick to judge. You can saunter all about the place with little trouble, until you meet the sword-wielding Actual Ninjas on Floors 5 and 6. And they'll start walking around Floors 1, 2 and 3 after Hayamoto flees, if you go the Helicopter Bomb route

Elenkis
18th Oct 2002, 00:01
And they'll start walking around Floors 1, 2 and 3 after Hayamoto flees, if you go the Helicopter Bomb route

If you wait for the alarm to finish and turn off then all the guards should return to their normal positions - all except for a couple of the sword wielding bodyguards from the very top floor who will stay hovering in the courtyard (where they should never see you).

pooch
18th Oct 2002, 13:08
Originally posted by Zaphod
Well, true, and not true.

All of the guards in the last 3 Japan missions (Hidden Valley, At The Gates, and Shogun Showdown) are referred to as "Ninjas." In Hidden and Gates, they'll let you pass, but get suspcicious pretty quick. They'll figure you out even quicker if you have your weapon Equipped rather than Holstered.

In Shogun, they're not as quick to judge. You can saunter all about the place with little trouble, until you meet the sword-wielding Actual Ninjas on Floors 5 and 6. And they'll start walking around Floors 1, 2 and 3 after Hayamoto flees, if you go the Helicopter Bomb route

Yep, you're right Zaphod, you can get by pretty easily in after Hidden and Gates. I didn't get any further than that before I posted, so I'm glad you cleared that up for us. I just knew during the Hidden and Gates missions, they always came up to me immediately (if they spotted me) and wanted to check my I.D.!! So, I figured that would be the case during the later missions...but I know better now.