PDA

View Full Version : What Should I B 4 HALLOWEEN?

Cyber_Punk_303
17th Oct 2002, 02:15
I'm a dude, and i don't have much money.

I was thinking about going as a goth.

Any suggestions, do you think going as a goth would suffice?

I've been invited to a Halloween party and i have to dress up, and i've been yelled at NOT to go as Neo, cuz i always go as Neo. Lol ;)

TombRaiderChik
17th Oct 2002, 02:32
u shuld go as neo :D lol btw do u look like kneanu reeves??? (jw :p)

but going as a goth i guess would b cheap and fun!!

im going as a vampire this year :) im just gonna buy some 18 dollar teeth adn i already got this dress thing that i wore last year so i only have to buy 1 thing...a bit expensive tho.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!! :D

Prelude
17th Oct 2002, 02:36
I have a cheap idea, put two pencils up your nose and go as a pencil case, or you could go as a smell, that's really cheap :D

TombRaiderChik
17th Oct 2002, 02:41
lmao!! yah go as a pencil case :D

rocconorth
17th Oct 2002, 04:58
Originally posted by Prelude
I have a cheap idea, put two pencils up your nose and go as a pencil case, or you could go as a smell, that's really cheap :D

I'm crazy pencil head!!! Look at me!!! I got two pencils sticking out of my nose...and I smell too. Now please...give me some candy. I'm crazy pencil head!!!

(I hope somebody out there gets what I'm talking about. If not...just ignore me.:p)

thanhkim
17th Oct 2002, 07:10
I have a cheap idea, put two pencils up your nose and go as a pencil case, or you could go as a smell, that's really cheap :D As I have stated before if you do the pencil case thing please blow your noise no one wants to see any little green visitors coming out ok. oh you could go as a ghost sheet over oneself cheap!

DaveJ
17th Oct 2002, 08:14
Originally posted by thanhkim
oh you could go as a ghost sheet over oneself cheap!

Unless you live in the deep South....

Godfather
17th Oct 2002, 11:51
Originally posted by Cyber_Punk_303
I'm a dude, and i don't have much money.

Hmmm, let's see. You're a guy and you want it extra-cheap and something quite original ... hmmm ... I've got it!

Your question was: What Should I B 4 HALLOWEEN?
I say: how about ... absent?

It's really cheap and when your friends ask you later why you didn't join them at the yearly Halloween-party, you could say:" I did come. Only I came as a missing person." :)

Prelude
17th Oct 2002, 12:48
Cyber_Punk_303 I’m sorry I appear to have turned your post into dribble again, can someone please post a sensible idea so I can feel less guilty!!!

BTW I think the goth look is a good idea :D What colour hair do you have? You could always die it blond (if it isn’t already) and go as Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

THE True Lara
17th Oct 2002, 13:38
why not go as a mad scientist?
Stand hair on end, wear silly glasses, pinch someone's white coat and put many many pens in the pocket....
OH, and don't forget to grin maniacally and rub your hands together as if planning something ;)

and Prelude, how could you suggest going as a pencil case when you know Baldrick's going as that already! ;) :p

Prelude
17th Oct 2002, 15:08
Originally posted by THE True Lara
and Prelude, how could you suggest going as a pencil case when you know Baldrick's going as that already! ;) :p

Hehe or a lovely lovely cow with huge lovely udders or a fruit salad! Black Adder is the source of many of my jokes, unfortunately most people don’t know what I’m talking about. (mmm nothing new there then :rolleyes: )

(I hear a voice in my head is sounds like OB1 ‘Use the Source Prelude’)

THE True Lara
17th Oct 2002, 17:26

Hehe or a lovely lovely cow with huge lovely udders or a fruit salad! Black Adder is the source of many of my jokes, unfortunately most people don’t know what I’m talking about. (mmm nothing new there then :rolleyes: )

(I hear a voice in my head is sounds like OB1 ‘Use the Source Prelude’)
Well now you know you have one BlackAdder literate who'll get your jokes in future, so no holding back now ;)

And perhaps you mean, 'Use the sauce'....? I don't if you saw the 'Dead Ringers' mickey-take of Star Wars....?

Goose Master
17th Oct 2002, 17:28
I love Black Adder you could also try putting pants on your head putting blue tak on the end of two pencils and shoving them up your nose like they used to do in the Suddan.

On the subject i think you should go as Jason. Everyone likes jason he is so much better then Mike Myers. All you need is a hokey mask and red paint and some overalls.

THE True Lara
17th Oct 2002, 17:29
ahh.... wibble!

Goose Master
17th Oct 2002, 17:31
Got a lump in my throught when i first watched that last episode. But then they released that 2000 one at the Dome.

DaveJ
17th Oct 2002, 17:31
Go as.....Bob.

Prelude
17th Oct 2002, 22:31
wibble wibble

Yeah TTL I did see that it was frickin hilarious. He he.

@Goose Master, same here.

I love you......Bob!

AmO
18th Oct 2002, 01:02
a cheap costume; go as a mummy, all you have to do is have someone wrap you completely in toilet paper, with a few strings of it hanging here and there, i have seen this done and it looked good, take hair-spray and spray it all over as it will slightly "glue'
the paper to stay put, but don't go near any candles or flames, you could get burnt.:p

Cyber_Punk_303
21st Oct 2002, 02:26
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Some people say i REMIND them of Keanu Reeves, but looks, you tell me ;)

PENCIL CASE!!! LMAO!!! I think i just may do that.

Either that or i'll put a camera around my neck and say i'm Peter Parker.

Or i'll buy a cheap black hat and go as Justin Timberlake. Lol.

Hahaha, Scientist would be cool, i actually was a scientist for a school play thing. I was Doogie Howser MD. LOL!

Talk to yiou guys soon! Over!

Prelude
21st Oct 2002, 02:38
Originally posted by rocconorth

I'm crazy pencil head!!! Look at me!!! I got two pencils sticking out of my nose...and I smell too. Now please...give me some candy. I'm crazy pencil head!!!

(I hope somebody out there gets what I'm talking about. If not...just ignore me.:p)

HUH? Looks like no one got you becos they all ignored your post!!!

@ Cyber_Punk_303 good luck and have fun. Over and out.

rocconorth
21st Oct 2002, 02:42

HUH? Looks like no one got you becos they all ignored your post!!!

Yeah it appears so. Could some American who's seen SNL please confirm that there is a story behind my post in this thread. I'm not crazy!!! Really I'm not!!! *reaches for prozac*:D