PDA

View Full Version : Soccer

Aquarius
16th Oct 2002, 19:18
So I fully came to understand why I hate soccer. Nothing quite like taking a ball to the...........umm yeah, to make you hate a sport. Guys, you'll know what I mean........

I HATE SOCCER!!! :mad:

Anyone else hate it with me?!?!?!

DaveJ
16th Oct 2002, 19:29
Its a national treasure here....don't diss it.

Take it like a man, too...like you would if the ball hit your 'nads in Baseball, rugby, tennis, basketball....it all swells the same way.

Aquarius
16th Oct 2002, 19:32
Have you ever been hit there by a soccer ball? In case you haven't noticed, a soccerball is A LOT bigger than a baseball or a tennis ball. So it hurts a lot too!!

It's not the kind of thing you can just 'walk it off'...........

LeeO
16th Oct 2002, 19:49
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE FOOOOOTIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!! (beause it's boring and I'm bad at it)

MountainDewNut
16th Oct 2002, 20:09
I don't care for any sports except for vollyball. Now that's a sport I really get into.

LARAMANIAC
16th Oct 2002, 20:19
I looooooovvvvvve football!!!! Just enjoying England v Macedonia - although enjoying might not be quite the right word to use at the moment!!!!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

KoolKat_EF
16th Oct 2002, 20:38
I love playing it. I don't care much for watching it, though I like the colours of the Magpies (Newcastle Utd) ;)

Black and white - Simple, yet effective.

Solaris
16th Oct 2002, 20:41
Soccer rocks!

Except for the time i got hit in the stomach with a soccerball. same thing goes with a foot ball, and a volley ball..hmmmmmm am I accident prone?

But c'mon Aquarius take it like a man! Smash a beer can against your forhead and call it a day!:D :p

Kurtis Trent
16th Oct 2002, 21:34
Originally posted by MountainDewNut
I don't care for any sports except for vollyball. Now that's a sport I really get into.

Soccer and Volleyball are my favorite sports, the ones I really like to play.:D

How can you not like Soccer????

THE True Lara
16th Oct 2002, 21:58
Originally posted by Aquarius
Have you ever been hit there by a soccer ball? In case you haven't noticed, a soccerball is A LOT bigger than a baseball or a tennis ball. So it hurts a lot too!!

It's not the kind of thing you can just 'walk it off'...........

You want to try being hit with a professional rounders ball at full pelt, anywhere! See how you breath after that!

Prelude
16th Oct 2002, 23:53
Aquarius is right bigger balls hurt more...or so I've been told, but DaveJ is also right smaller balls are often harder...but a lot easier to handle....but both of them tend to have the same out come.....I have to go now

rocconorth
17th Oct 2002, 03:06
Originally posted by Prelude
Aquarius is right bigger balls hurt more...or so I've been told, but DaveJ is also right smaller balls are often harder...but a lot easier to handle....but both of them tend to have the same out come.....I have to go now

Errrmm...For some reason the color blue springs to mind. I really have to go now!!!:eek:

DaveJ
17th Oct 2002, 08:01
I remember my PE teacher telling me that in squash, the hotter your balls are...the faster they move.

20 years later and I still prove him right.

Aquarius, nads is nads....any size impact down there of greater size than the target material will induce the weepies.

Xcom
17th Oct 2002, 08:40
Originally posted by Aquarius

Actually, this is not true. If (let's say) a puck, a baseball and soccer ball hit your "bathing suit" area with the same speed, puck will hurt more (then baseball, then soccer ball). Go conduct some experiments, my friend, and you'll see I am right. :D

Lord Croft
17th Oct 2002, 09:14
If you're so concerned about your "future generation" I've got one word for you: cup. (I have to wear it for karate and it still hurts if you get kicked). ;)

I love football. Nothing like scoring a goal. :D

the_internet_king
17th Oct 2002, 18:29
i hate football i prefer raquet sports like baddminton and tennis

Tombraidachick
18th Oct 2002, 02:58
BASKETBALL!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!
Im a b-ball fan and player!! basketball rocks!!!!!
http://www.washingtongirlsbasketball.com/bskball1.gif