PDA

View Full Version : Mission 2 completion

J Chris
16th Oct 2002, 02:34
I have a problem that I am sure somebody can help me with. I have completed everything but the prison key, I took out everybody (was just too fun) and used a bomb to open the doors for the captain and the sailors. I have everybody in the sub ready to go but nothing happens. How can I get the key now to check that off my list and finish the mission? I am guessing that is why I cannot finish the mission. HELP!

Thanks in advance.

J Chris

ragsy
16th Oct 2002, 02:53
there is a dude that looks like a leutenant on the roof of the sub pen who is called the jailer, he has the key

Twitch
17th Oct 2002, 15:27
Yeah even if he is killed and his body disappears when his pals check on him the keys remain. Use F10 key to find them.

Thorup
17th Oct 2002, 21:26
This is probably in the FAQ. next time u need answer for a question try the FAQ;)

ragsy
18th Oct 2002, 01:05
Originally posted by Thorup
This is probably in the FAQ. next time u need answer for a question try the FAQ;)

I don't mind answering these types of Questions Thorup, why do you?

This forum is lucky to get half a dozen visitors a day, so why does it matter what people ask, at least it is somthing to read..

I agree that the FAQ was good when people were asking the same question as the previous thread, but the forum aint got the numbers anymore

Thorup
18th Oct 2002, 10:51
hey, I just told him so that he could get his answers quicker next time:rolleyes:

I don't mind the questions at all

Soviet 1
31st Oct 2002, 08:21
Hey guys,

I'm on the same mission as well, I completed all of the objectives, found the keys, rescued the prisoners, found the captain,etc.

How do I get everybody out on the submarine?

I have them all in the lowest deck, standing on the arrow, still nothing.

Please help!

Soviet 1 :)

4Eyes
31st Oct 2002, 14:19
Check the other topic you started. Perhaps the answer's there.