PDA

View Full Version : how do you get to the last boss

tnkrchf10
16th Oct 2002, 00:51
I have made it all the way through to the last level and have killed all the people guards inside and out of the church, but i can not get the boss. How do i do this?:)

BigSteez
16th Oct 2002, 15:30
after i killed everybody i got message "objective status changed" which means youve completed an objective. To kill the last guy all i did was go into the confession and put my crosshairs on the boss (you can see him if you look carefully through the wall) just stay aimed on him for a sec and the game will go to a cutscene.

captvideo
24th Oct 2002, 19:00
The priest tells you about the Heart

Shoot through the stained glass heart in confessional

after you get him out of the box, you still have to shoot him, I think he ran upstairs above the confessional when I played this level.

pooch
24th Oct 2002, 21:22
I don't know about anyone else, but when the boss...

comes running out of the confessional, if he shoots you ONCE, you be dead! Must be some magic bullets that he never supplied his own army?

Dasim4
25th Oct 2002, 00:22
I got lucky when he ran out. I was holding a sniper rifle and I whipped around and with two clicks shot him square in the head. Quick reaction or lucky shot. I'm not sure. But I got him.

pooch
25th Oct 2002, 12:51
Dasim4, I was hoping for more of a shootout with him, but after about 5 takes, I realized that ya gotta go for the kill immediately.

0nion
27th Oct 2002, 20:13
Must've gotten lucky. I shot through the wall of the confessional with the sniper rifle. When he jumped out, I had pulled out my silenced hardballers, ran up to him, and unloaded on his head.Didn't even get to shoot at me, and that was on my first try.

Although I did die a whole lot getting up to that point in the level.