PDA

View Full Version : Favourite FFXIII Cutscene?

sqex_3774778
7th Jan 2013, 17:13
Ok, so all of the hype about A Realm Reborn has gotten me really pumped up. Plus recently watching Sword Art Online made me crave an mmo like this with endless content. I just finished applying for the PS3 and Windows Beta. But because we won't hear anything for a little while, I seriously want to play Final Fantasy. So I'm going to play Final Fantasy not for the gameplay, but for the cutscenes. I missed watching Lightning being badass at the very beginning to the very end. So I wanna know, which cutscene was you guys' favorite?

new_tradition
7th Jan 2013, 22:03
My favourite FFXIII custcene was the opening of Chapter 12. My fave chapter of the game to boot.

I never understood why a race of all things was used as a setting, but I loved seeing all that co-op action between the l'Cie and Eidolens. I could imagine all the Cocoon residents on Eden. These scary l'Cie suddenly show up and start attacking them (they think). I especially loved seeing Odin go from Gestalt to normal, and then back to Gestalt mode-all while Lightning was hanging on and getting flipped around and crap, lol.

It, uh, probably didn't do much for the story. It just looked really, really cool xD

member_10687105
8th Jan 2013, 10:49
I agree, that opening cutsene in Ch. 12 is awesome. I also really enjoyed the confrontation between Sazh and Vanille at the end of Ch. 8 and Snow and Fang coming to Hope and Lightning's aid in Ch. 7.

Well, tbh I really enjoyed the majority of the flashy cutscenes. But those stick out just a bit more in my memory.

t~