PDA

View Full Version : Lara is she funny?

thanhkim
13th Oct 2002, 20:24
Do you think Lara has a sense of humor? I think she does she comes out with classic comments, she kind of looks funny in a button sort of way. Lara is most funny when she gets mad and shows her teeth in the game when she shoots classic shot is on Lethal and Loaded front cover. eg: when doggies get mad and show the whites of their teeth reminds me of that. What do you dudes think?

DarkangelKS
13th Oct 2002, 20:39
i think she has a sense of humor. In TRC when she kills Pierre by letting him slip and fall or whatever, that was funny. Or at least i thought it was.

Seth
14th Oct 2002, 02:49
Play No One Lives Forever.

Lil Lara
14th Oct 2002, 03:36
uh...what does that have to do with anything, seth?:rolleyes:

Godfather
14th Oct 2002, 06:49
I wouldn't call Lara funny if I were you or you might get an agressive and unhealthy respons * la Joe Pesci in "Goodfellas". :D

DaveJ
14th Oct 2002, 07:42
Originally posted by Seth

Agreed.
A genuine laugh-out-loud sense of humour in a game.

Makes the stabs at humour in TR look corny in comparison.

I don't think I've ever laughed at a TR game...I've groaned a few times though....like when you hear Arnie say "I'll be back" once too often in a movie...

War_Horus
18th Oct 2002, 19:58
Originally posted by Seth

Cate Archer has a great sense of humuor. Kind of like James Bond.

LaraCroftGirl
27th Oct 2002, 16:18
Lara has witty remarks by the dozen. But she isn't someone to be laughed at. She's intelligent and composed. But if you laugh at her she'd probably shoot you.

thanhkim
29th Oct 2002, 17:35
If Lara was real Lara wouldn't shoot me cause we would be best mates so she'd know I'm only hanging it on her. Kind of like how Bryce does in the movie. Lara would be used to me hehehe I'm sure Lara would be able to give her own back. Me I'd be like your funny Lar's.

Go Lar's

Lady in Black
1st Nov 2002, 01:28
I think that some of Lara's witty comments are quiet funny. Who knows, after all Core did say that Kurtis Trent is the shoot first; ask questions later type person, maybe there will be some humor within him.

rocconorth
1st Nov 2002, 08:08
Yeah...I think Lara is quite funny, but charming more so. What do I know though? Sometimes I just think funny thoughts.;)