PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at "at the gates"

WHO IS HUNTER
11th Oct 2002, 22:03
Alright, I made it to here, but then at "at the gates" I can't go on, I don't won't to kill anybody because I want to get s a rating. But the snipers always see me, and if I fiber wire one of the guys at the beginning, I suppose I don't have s a rating anymore, do I. Could someone give me some hints about how to do that? Thanks ppl

WHO IS HUNTER
12th Oct 2002, 11:53
err anyone please?

Zaphod
13th Oct 2002, 15:51
Sorry you've gotten no responses yet, Hunter. I'm stuck in the same place. Haven't figured out how to sneak past everyone (including the sniper) yet. Not enjoying this level at all.

WHO IS HUNTER
13th Oct 2002, 15:59
no problem, i strangled one of those guys at the bbeginning to get passed the snipers and at the end i still had sa rating. I didn't enjoy this level either :(. But now i'm stuck at murder at the bazaar :s

Zaphod
13th Oct 2002, 16:38
I gave up sneaking as soon as I got to the castle and had to shut down the generators. Too many guys coming out of the woodwork. Giving up for a while. I'll try it again later and see if I can sneak past 'em all.

corseque
13th Oct 2002, 18:28
Getting past the snipers seems to be quite random. I've been able to do it once but got sniped by someone when trying to enter the front gate, after shutting down the first generator. Wearing a disguise seems completely pointless as it has very little to do with the snipers ability to recognize you.

WHO IS HUNTER
13th Oct 2002, 22:12
well, it works ...