PDA

View Full Version : Calling all ladies..

Wee Bald Man
11th Oct 2002, 13:03
Lara needs you:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2311293.stm

Xcom
11th Oct 2002, 13:13
Apparently, women with computer skills (?) don't play TR :D

THE True Lara
11th Oct 2002, 13:17
correction, women with computer skills have better things to do than sit gaming possing as an extra piece of office furniture for the blokes at Core to oggle at.......

infinite_sadness
11th Oct 2002, 14:23
i think it sounds kinda fun...... :)

maybe i´ll aply.....

Xcom
11th Oct 2002, 15:05
Originally posted by THE True Lara
correction

Erm, no, I just tried be polite ;) :D

TombLady
11th Oct 2002, 15:45
Well, I'm a 'lady' with 'computer skills' :D
At least I'd be able to play AOD quicker than anybody else in this forum if I apply for the job! lol

Of course I'm joking...I'm a law student,
busy girl, got to go ;)

LARAMANIAC
11th Oct 2002, 21:23
sorry LARAMANIAC was unable to reply to this thread due to the fact that she suddenly decided to move her home and family to Derby!!!! She has assured me that she will be back in touch with you all sometime around December!!!!!!!!! ;)
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

EddyBones
12th Oct 2002, 01:29
A women's mind would bring a different angle to the game

He said a women tester would be paid the same as a man with the same abilities and experience
Methinks they need an editor:rolleyes:...

thanhkim
12th Oct 2002, 17:38
correction, women with computer skills have better things to do than sit gaming possing as an extra piece of office furniture for the blokes at Core to oggle at....... Yes I tend to agree with you there I have lots of computer skills and I'm pretty good using software but nah I don't think so.

Prelude
15th Oct 2002, 05:37
Sounds cool, I’ll do it, but it doesn’t say how to apply???

I have nothing better to do with my time then sit for hours in front of a computer playing AOD……no really I’m serious I really don’t have anything better to do, why won’t anyone take me seriously??? *looks at previous posts* Ok so I know why.

I would really like to do this, can anyone give any more info?

THE True Lara
15th Oct 2002, 08:09
I know, I'm intrigued by it too Prelude, but couldn't find any info, so I'm going to mail Core, I'll update you on any response I get.

DaveJ
15th Oct 2002, 10:37
Ah....the life of a games tester.
Sounds ideal.

Playing bugged games all day and repeatedly over and over and over again and again until the faults are ironed out.

Its enough to kill ones love of gaming forever.....

;)

THE True Lara
15th Oct 2002, 10:41
job done, done and dusted, as Micheal Caine would say...

Prelude
15th Oct 2002, 12:26
You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off......?

Thanks TTL, appreciate it :D

THE True Lara
15th Oct 2002, 12:30
you're welcome my dear! :D ;)

BTW have you played the game of The Italian Job? Hilarious fun, -would be more so if the pedestrians didn't move out of the way...... ;)

Godfather
15th Oct 2002, 13:12
If I may quote 'True Lies'-actor Tom Arnold: "Women!! Can't live with them. Can't kill them." :D

(when refering to Lara Croft this is the very naked truth. You can't live with Lara Croft and God himself knows: you can't kill her too; many have tried that one before. :D)

Prelude
15th Oct 2002, 13:17
you're welcome my dear! :D ;)

BTW have you played the game of The Italian Job? Hilarious fun, -would be more so if the pedestrians didn't move out of the way...... ;)

See this is exactly what I am talking about, this is why we should definitely do this job, if TTL and I were testers for the Italian Job game we would have been able to say, hey you guys can you make it so the pedestrians don’t always move out of the way, the result would have meant that the game was so much more successful, don’t you think…???!!!

THE True Lara
15th Oct 2002, 13:50
t'would indeed m' dear, t'would indeed! :D

I also would have made them take out the bit where Dave say's "Huh, women drivers! :rolleyes:" if you loose him on the first course! Drove me round the bend!

Hey Prelude, I'm thinking of doing a bank job in Monte Carlo this weekend, fancy coming along... ;)

Prelude
15th Oct 2002, 16:31
Count me in......I wannna drive the blue one!

Angelcat_and_lara_croft
22nd Oct 2002, 18:43
I am a woman and I have computer skills and I play videogames all the time:mad:

THE True Lara
22nd Oct 2002, 20:13
I know, but now they don't want anyone! :rolleyes:

Prelude
22nd Oct 2002, 21:52
Typical :rolleyes:

DaveJ
23rd Oct 2002, 07:49
Ladies, please....you are always VERY wanted right here in forum land!