PDA

View Full Version : Game icons

sprke
6th Jan 2013, 16:50
Hello everyone. I need some help. I'm not really looking to advance to fast in my game (Final Fantasy XIII), I'm enjoying all the fights and adventure right now, however, there are icons in this game that I can't make out what they are. When I use "Libra" to find out what my opponents weakness' are, the icons that are displayed are really small and I have no legend to tell me what they are. Any help is more help than I have now, so please help. Thanks,

member_10687105
6th Jan 2013, 17:06
Across the top, you have indications of whether or not a monster can be affected by various negative statuses. From left to right:

Deprotect, Deshell, Slow, Poison, Imperil, Curse, Pain, Fog, Daze, Provoke, Death

If a symbol shows up, the monster is immune. If there's a -- in that space, the monster can be affected by the status.

Down the right side, you have the various damage and elemental weaknesses and resistances. From top to bottom:

Fire

Ice

Thunder

Water

Air

Earth

Physical

Magical

Monsters can have a Weakness (double damage), Normal, Halved, Resistant (1/10th damage), or Immune entry for each of the damage types.

Hope that helps!

t~