PDA

View Full Version : Who likes Salthogs?

Gemslug
9th Oct 2002, 20:18
I do!

MR?
13th Oct 2002, 17:55
What MR? thinks about salt hogs: Salt hogs are good. Without them there would´nt be much stations left. The mineral eating races would strave and there would be no workers for the factories. Without factories everything would be grown at the biodeck and then there wouldbe more need for karmaramas wich would make them get more spread over the galaxy so they could take over the whole world and turn everyone to hippies. Salt hogs are also pretty friendly to talk to but sometimes their talk about big maskines and litter can be to much.

What the evil MR! thinks about salt hogs: The salt hogs are good. But only as mindless slaves in my factories so i can create a big doomsday device and then give it to ghyron so he can take over the galaxy and give me very much money as payment. NOTE: MR! does only have one big station/ship hybrid so he cant take over the galaxy alone. That is why he got to sell it to ghyron.

AlphaOmega
20th Oct 2002, 04:39
:mad: :mad: :mad: j00 r all sik! i HaTe tHe wAy YoU tak abuuT slatHOgs lIkE thiS!:mad: :mad:

nAnaaaaAAA! :mad:
:mad:

:mad:

[messy sig with bad code I keep posting]

*cough* *cough*

Guess who? ')

Gemslug
23rd Oct 2002, 20:56
Ha, ha, nice joke, AlphaOmega.

Sunrise
2nd Nov 2002, 08:43
How can 2012 people

Rather enjoy the comedy styling of Jerry Sienfeld. Nork?

There isn't even 2012 people on this board theres not even 500 for crying out loud! :confused:

P.S just for the records, i voted yes.

Senor
20th Nov 2002, 18:11
By the way who is that supposed to be Alpha, and i voted yes because they are the best species on startopia

THEY ROCK!!:D

AlphaOmega
21st Nov 2002, 07:46
The thread was spam, so insted of deleting it, for a change I made it worse! Heh...

Meddling Grey
23rd Nov 2002, 02:25
Flaming spam. Joy. Um, Alpha? I think your new tactic needs just a little more thought put into it. :)

Senor
23rd Nov 2002, 15:09
Jerry Sienfeld Ha! how dare you insult the great salthogs like this.

Just kidding they are cool!

Sephiroth110
24th Nov 2002, 03:27
Nork... heh heh heh....

"well, i wonder how we would get the hippos to put on the swiming suits in the beginning. Nark?"

kinda reminds me of pinky and the brain.

Meddling Grey
4th Dec 2002, 02:55
Actually, Pinky always said "Narf". "Nark" is a slang word for "narc", which is a slang word for someone against narcotics, like a police officer. I just learned a new word from www.dictionary.com. Hooray!

Hand-E-Food
10th Jan 2003, 06:14
I like their funky little Russian dance and their "Kiss me!" faces.

Glass Ghost
24th Jan 2003, 04:11
I like the one where pinky it spelling Nark backwards

KRAN!

madturraken
14th Jul 2003, 11:19
I thought I'd post my list of aliens in order of favourite to least favourite:

1. Greys
2. Salt Hogs
3. Turakkens
4. Karmaramas
5. Targs
6. Zedems
7. Sirens
8. Gors
9. Slugs

MunkeeChum
14th Jul 2003, 14:14
Stop Digging up Dead Threads!!!

Hand-E-Food
14th Jul 2003, 22:23
Calm the f' down, MunkeeChum. They're a noobie. All noobies do it. I did it, you probably did it. It will take a few weeks to beat the habit out of them, but it will happen.

Arctic_Wolf
15th Jul 2003, 19:22
Why do they do it. I practicly never did it unless it was an important thread. ;)

MunkeeChum
15th Jul 2003, 23:10
I never did it!

I quietly observed, then quietly added witty comments until I was recognised as the intelligent Startopian I am today!

Why can't everyone be like me?

Hand-E-Food
15th Jul 2003, 23:31
Originally posted by MunkeeChum
Why can't everyone be like me?
I think a forum full of chummy munkees would be a bit too much.

dhama
16th Jul 2003, 17:52
Originally posted by Hand-E-Food
I think a forum full of chummy munkees would be a bit too much.

Ahh, a monkey puzzle no doubt............ :D

Sunrise
16th Jul 2003, 19:17
Originally posted by Hand-E-Food
It will take a few weeks to beat the habit out of them, but it will happen.

Oh yes. It will happen.

<Grabs baseball bat and drags madturraken into a corner>

Arctic_Wolf
16th Jul 2003, 20:37
*Throws a sega mega-drive II and a copy of Sonic & Knuckles at sunrise*

Thats not how we deal with people.

*Sits Madturruken in a darkened room and forces him to watch intercepted tranmissions of disney films and pokemon*

Medical Grey
18th Jul 2003, 10:06
Arctic, that is cruel and unusual punishment. Cudoes on the wretched pokemon for kids episodes.

madturraken
18th Jul 2003, 10:55
NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I GIVE IN!!!!

*Sensing Artic's suprise at this statement, he whacks him over the head with the chair. When Artic wakes up, he is watching epic romantic movies to the sesame street theme. There are some earmuffs just out of reach*

Arctic_Wolf
18th Jul 2003, 15:16
Yeah Sesame Street! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street!

*MadTurraken surprised at this is even more surprised when a chair makes cotact with his head at 57mph. When Madturruken wakes up he finds himself and Hand-E-Food's Stomach.*

madturraken
18th Jul 2003, 19:21
He quickly pulls out his new alkali gun and burns a whole through the stomach wall. He is greeted by Gor laser fire and quickly gets back in to research a new weapon.

Hand-E-Food
19th Jul 2003, 02:58
Oi! Who gave you permission to use my stomach in your petty war?! Get out!

<Hand-E-Food reaches down his own throat and pulls the Turakken out. madturraken is thrown against Arctic_Wolf, stomach acid burning his bleeding head.>

Is there a Medical Grey in the house? I need you to have a look at my stomach.