PDA

View Full Version : Wish if I owned Core

thanhkim
9th Oct 2002, 07:20
What would you do if you owned Core? TR games one I get Toby Gard back and do my idea of having a little dance starring Lara and me in the start of the game. Also I'd have a the Lara special button hehe

DaveJ
9th Oct 2002, 08:24
I'd then buy the company off you at a vastly reduced rate, after sales plummetted following your 'innovations'.

THE True Lara
9th Oct 2002, 10:44
If I had the misfortune of owning Core I'd flog it all lock-stock & barrell (except the rights to Lara) to the highest bidder, then with that 56p I'd buy an envelope and a stamp and post the rights to Lara to Toby Gard.
Not much of a consolation, but at least he'd have her back so-to-speak.

thanhkim
9th Oct 2002, 15:55
Originally posted by THE True Lara
If I had the misfortune of owning Core I'd flog it all lock-stock & barrell (except the rights to Lara) to the highest bidder, then with that 56p I'd buy an envelope and a stamp and post the rights to Lara to Toby Gard.
Not much of a consolation, but at least he'd have her back so-to-speak. That's a good idea give what is rightfully Toby Gard Lara Croft. I'd still want to own a bit of her cause she is cool like her teeth hehe.

thanhkim
9th Oct 2002, 15:56
Originally posted by DaveJ
I'd then buy the company off you at a vastly reduced rate, after sales plummetted following your 'innovations'. hehe it's probaby be worth 10 cents then.

THE True Lara
9th Oct 2002, 17:11
56p

Data
9th Oct 2002, 18:44
And here of all places, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.