PDA

View Full Version : How come the Administrator option button doesn't work for me ?

howie
8th Oct 2002, 00:41
All I keep getting is this message -- like I don't know what I'm doing or something.....geesh.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1)You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2)If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: howie[ please logout]

theBlackman
8th Oct 2002, 01:20
Originally posted by howie
All I keep getting is this message -- like I don't know what I'm doing or something.....geesh.

You are not an administrator. The Admin here is not open to you. The UserCP direct link will always ask you for a Login, if your cookies are disabled, or you turn your puter off and have CLEAR COOKIES active.

The other thing is where the new EDIT/QUOTE buttons are. In this forum they are at the bottom of the post. In the old one they were at the top.

Took me 3 days to realize I was clicking the button for someone elses post instead of mine when I went to edit.

Also The EDIT/Quote at TTLG are on the top. So if you post there then come here, it is easy to get confused. :D :D :p

yubetcha
8th Oct 2002, 12:48
Originally posted by theBlackman

Y

The other thing is where the new EDIT/QUOTE buttons are. In this forum they are at the bottom of the post. In the old one they were at the top.

Took me 3 days to realize I was clicking the button for someone elses post instead of mine when I went to edit.

Also The EDIT/Quote at TTLG are on the top. So if you post there then come here, it is easy to get confused. :D :D :p

Once in a great while, I still hit the wrong button. It seems that old habits are dying hard, and begging to be rescued :D

MsLedd
8th Oct 2002, 17:57
Why do you think we moved them to the top over at TTLG? :D

*MsLedd taps her forehead and winks

yubetcha
8th Oct 2002, 18:07
Originally posted by MsLedd
Why do you think we moved them to the top over at TTLG? :D

To confuse some of us :D

howie
9th Oct 2002, 00:34
Originally posted by theBlackman:

Also The EDIT/Quote at TTLG are on the top. So if you post there then come here, it is easy to get confused.

You're reasoning is understood, that's why I consider all retired persons to be well paid bums. :p If you don't understand my reasoning (?).....I do understand. :D

howie
10th Oct 2002, 04:10
Too much man for the forum. 3 - 25.00%
Not enough man for the forum. 1 - 8.33%
You know why howie. 2 - 16.67%
This is the stupidious question I've read yet. 6 - 50.00%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far I think I'm ahead in poll results :) And no, I have not voted.

Northren
10th Oct 2002, 16:59
LOL! howie, you should run for political office. You have that knack to read what you want into poll results. :p But I must admit that 1 out of every 4 taffers think that you da man!

howie for Governor, howie for Governor! :D

Sadly, I did vote... and I’m not telling! ;)

howie
10th Oct 2002, 20:34
Originally posted by Northren
LOL! howie, you should run for political office. You have that knack to read what you want into poll results. :p But I must admit that 1 out of every 4 taffers think that you da man!

howie for Governor, howie for Governor! :D

Sadly, I did vote... and I’m not telling! ;)

Yes, since stupidious is not even a word I guess I'll just have to throw that answer out which means I win by default. Sorry I have to do that but it's really not my fault.

My hero. (http://www.gargaro.com/sounds/clintondenial.wav)......sigh. :D

Northren
10th Oct 2002, 23:20
Northren proudly wears his President howie Florida election pin. :rolleyes:

You still da man, howie! :D ;)

Poor Bill, he’s still being blamed for everthing when all he ever did wrong was stain a blue dress. *sigh*

clayman
10th Oct 2002, 23:58
This thread is ridiculous.....but I love it. :D

Howie for Governor ! :p

Poor Bill ; f'em, but it's too late. :D

yubetcha
11th Oct 2002, 20:25
That's right. And all perjurers should go free.

Northren
12th Oct 2002, 01:22
Originally posted by yubetcha
That's right. And all perjurers should go free.

Amen, taffer. :D

Sometimes at night I wonder in bed if I'm with like minded people or not... then again, it's all happening in our heads anyway... perception is nebulous.

Think about it.

:)

yubetcha
12th Oct 2002, 06:13
Not always. :)

theBlackman
12th Oct 2002, 07:00
Originally posted by Northren
Sometimes at night I wonder in bed if I'm with like minded people or not... Think about it.

:)
Not knowing with WHOM you are abed, I think the decision about your bedmate's "like-mindedness" is up to you. :D :D