PDA

View Full Version : Top Final Fantasy 7 EXP farming spots.

wiktord.jan
5th Jan 2013, 11:56
Which places would you recommend? I'm amased by the fact how much I'm still founding out about the game, lol :P Such as perfect Junon farming spot (as for the beginning of the game) - Junon path (where you turn on the red alarm and then fight with serious enemies).

I used to farm at the submarine mostly. Late in the game. Where did YOU find your best EXP farming places?

And what spots would you recommend for the 1st disc of the game? I'm recently going to visit The Ancient Temple (cd1).

Can't wait to hear from you :)

John

duohaggard
5th Jan 2013, 18:27
I farmed at the crater. i went like halfway down and set up a save point and just ran around in circles until I was strong enough to get out, the only thing I need help with is farming AP to get my materia mastered so I can beat those effin weapons, I kno you need phoenix on ruby and like two mimes but its so hard getting my materia to birth another

wiktord.jan
6th Jan 2013, 05:23
Have you tried mastering your materia with double / triple grow weapons and armors? That shoud help. I have a lot of masters already and am just in the middle of disc one :) - without farming THAT much (but wearing these weapons / armors all the time).

duohaggard
17th Jan 2013, 04:09
yeah your right just suck it up and sacrifice strength for extra ap, I have a habit to only look at attack power, but the triple and double armors also have limited matera slots so its alot of running in circles I guess lol

wiktord.jan
17th Jan 2013, 11:45
It's the best way and I'm positive. Played ff vii your kinda style before - focusing mostly on damage points, strenght etc. This time I used double / triple growth weapons most of the time. Have never been that strong before, lol. Just killed both weapons (THE weapons- Emerald and Ruby) without too much of struggle. If you lack power or sth, get yuffie to your team, head to the sinken plane and morph one enemy there (can't recall it's name looks like a retarded dinosaur) with yuffie's conformer... as many times as u need. He morphes into Power Source and u can boost your stats.

Paltheos
17th Jan 2013, 18:18
Well, if you're not against using glitches; I always duped 99 elixers using the W-Item glitch and leveled in the crater area where you fight magic pots. They give the most exp for how easy they are to beat once you feed them an elixer. They give decent AP as well and you'll also occasionally run into Movers which give no exp but a crapton of AP.

member_10024934
22nd Jan 2013, 10:43
I was the underwater plane crash, the Northern Crater, the walkway to Junon's underwater mako reactor, and just about anywhere where I could do sidequests was where I was grinding and getting items.