PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Housing

Kursik
4th Jan 2013, 23:31
You know you guys have put alot of work in this and I must say the Alpha has really got me hyped to play ARR.

Just figured I'd lay a compliment here for your hard work, and people can add their compliments as well.

Just one request: When we get player housing, I WANT to be able to put a statue of you Yoshi-P and your whole team in my yard in the middle of the player city. SO THAT ALL THOSE AMAZED CAN WORSHIP IT!

just a small request......but a fun and interesting one eh?

Sonicfayt
5th Jan 2013, 08:04
lol that would be freakin awesome, i'd definitely want that in my yard xD.

SithHappens
23rd Jun 2013, 23:58
When Phase 4 comes around, and we all get to that stage where we can set up a Free Company, we should all chip in for a house!

Who's in?

HF.f1Aw
24th Jun 2013, 00:11
yeah at the moment only free companies can buy houses. but yeah making gil is easy at higher levels. Definitely count me in

x3Noctis
24th Jun 2013, 00:46
Since Phase 4 is open beta and it transfers.. I'm kind of saving my moolah. Hahah. Sounds fun but nah. x)

sleepyeyes
24th Jun 2013, 01:59
I'm in! We've got the google doc up with everyone's PSN, Character and Skype info. We could totally make a badass guild if we wanted! But, add me, anyone, and I'll throw in gil for a house.

Character (beta 3) - Azrael Fotian
Character (final) - Zatoichi Kasai

Google doc - http://tinyurl.com/seffxivguild

HF.f1Aw
24th Jun 2013, 10:07
i dont mind hunting gil for a house come open beta.

member_10770603
24th Jun 2013, 11:07
Yea, I'm definitely down for the house... I'm going to be doing alot of gathering and crafting as well so I can save up money for that :D

demyxx
24th Jun 2013, 13:11
Wha exactly are Free Company Houses? I haven't picked a FC yet so I'm confused.

I wanna be with Gridiania though. x;

Jump_Kickasaurus13
24th Jun 2013, 13:28

Free company are basically guild...so i assume free company house is like a HQ for ur guild...

sign me in looks like fun:)

Reaper83
24th Jun 2013, 15:15
Count me in I dont mind putting gil in for a House

HF.f1Aw
24th Jun 2013, 23:27

Free company are basically guild...so i assume free company house is like a HQ for ur guild...

sign me in looks like fun:)

Free company houses are Houses you can buy for your guild and with your guild. there's 3 different areas. each for one of the 3 different cities. you can buy plots of land and build houses on it. the biggest house is what i am aiming for lol

Aromyth
24th Jun 2013, 23:54
I wonder if they will allow personal housing eventually, Or is it going to be only FC housing? even if its added at a later time

HF.f1Aw
25th Jun 2013, 00:21
I wonder if they will allow personal housing eventually, Or is it going to be only FC housing? even if its added at a later time

If they have a good standing with FC houses they will implement personal homes but at the moment they want to test and see how well the system works out so its FC only

Aromyth
25th Jun 2013, 00:28
I am all for housing FC or otherwise. I just hope the inital cost wont be like 10,000,000 gil lol