PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Tubeway Torpedo

RepoManV
6th Oct 2002, 07:31
I cannot find the key to free the prisoner from the interogation room on the mission where you assinate the general and free his prisoner that hes interogating.

thanx

Rai-Fu
6th Oct 2002, 11:05
the real trick is ....... there is no key after a few tries i found if ya go in the interagation room stand far left on the window and fire, BUT AIM LOW W/ A 9MMSD "legs" he will break right out after you but cap his legs twice so he doesn't turn and shoot the hostage.after the gen leaves the room to come for you the doors are unlocked. weird.
hey what are the beeper and phone for? i'd like some insight.

captvideo
7th Oct 2002, 02:39
You can climb through the broken window from the observation room if you move up to it.

Saba
7th Oct 2002, 06:44
I actually carried an SVD throughout this whole mission with the idea that I needed a high powered rifle to blow through the glass.

*Sigh*

Rai-Fu
7th Oct 2002, 11:18
i too drug the srv to the end but only cause i love my rifles,i treid to climb through the window it didn't let me and after a fresh brwed pot of coffee i figured out my last post

i just finished the game last night so if anyones stuck, beuna fortuna!

Fetch
7th Oct 2002, 18:29
This is a bad/noisy way of doing this. With the 9MMSD you can hit the target in the head through the glass, just make sure he is turned away from the prisoner. Its doable without any guard alerts.

The phone is used at the beginning of the level to ring the guard phone, to pull the guard away from the tunnel entrance, from what I could tell (could have been coincidence, of course). I do not know what the pager is for.

Originally posted by Rai-Fu
the real trick is ....... there is no key after a few tries i found if ya go in the interagation room stand far left on the window and fire, BUT AIM LOW W/ A 9MMSD "legs" he will break right out after you but cap his legs twice so he doesn't turn and shoot the hostage.after the gen leaves the room to come for you the doors are unlocked. weird.

Elenkis
7th Oct 2002, 20:56

You call the pager with the phone to distract guards.

Drop the pager outside the interogation room, hide around the corner and use the phone to call the pager. The general will come out of the room and pick up the pager - while you cap him in the head with a single shot of your silenced 9mm. No noise, no alerts and a nice Silent Assassin rating (if you've done the rest of the mission stealthily enough of course) :)