PDA

View Full Version : Soul Reaver 3

DrunKiam
6th Oct 2002, 07:30
I just checked out this site http://www.legacyofkain-fr.com/ at the suggestion of another thread and it had "screenshots" from Soul Reaver 3. Well, I can't read French, so I was wondering, Are those pics real? If they are, then that would be so bad@$$. I've always wanted to play as Vampire Raziel. I'm thinking that they are just fakes, though. Oh well.

Power reaver
6th Oct 2002, 07:51
Ummmm , if there were any screenshots of SR3 , then you would have seen them in this forum and you would have seen us disecting them . :p
Sr3 is still in its early stages , which probably means that they are working on the story and dailogs , and perhaps talking about gameplay elements .

Soo yeah those Screenies arnt from SR3 .

I ll have a look at the site and edit my post to comment on them .

EDIT : Well I have to say one thing , that site is amazing , I dont know anything about french but the visuals were great .

Ummm that pic is from Vampire The Masquerade Redemption(VTMR) , the guy in the pic resembles Raziel . I think it said somewhere in french that that pic is not from SR3 but from VTMR . :rolleyes:

Rook
6th Oct 2002, 07:57
I think it's been said that that game is actually Vampire: The Masquerade and that someone just put a Raz character model in it.

Actually, I have to say, I think he looks pretty cool. But what's with him having five fingers? :D

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/Smileys/razsmfin.gif

Anubis_Orr
6th Oct 2002, 08:04
Wow, great site..... even looks like it's got the concept art, and it's got videos from the game! :cool: :D :cool: :D :eek: :eek:

Power reaver
6th Oct 2002, 08:19
:eek:

BAAAA....AAAA ?

One minute I press the EDIT button and it looks like Iam the only person to post , then I press SAVE CHANGES and Poof I see 2 people have posted already ....

Did I goto Spectral or something ????? :confused:

:p

Anubis_Orr
6th Oct 2002, 08:40
Yeah too bad the Blood Omen videos are in french.... but the concept art for SR2 is in english.... unfortunately I can't see it :( Using a video codec I don't have, my comp's trying to use ffdshow mpeg-4 decoder but it's not giving any visuals but the sound is still there. Any info one what decoder is being used would be most appreciated.

Somebody's gotta get a site up with all the concept art and videos from the game in english :D

[Edit]Also I tried the Xvids codec that is suggested but it still doesn't work :|

Umah Bloodomen
6th Oct 2002, 09:02
This is that cool flash site I was looking at the other day. I wish my flash could and would look like that. :(

Serul
6th Oct 2002, 18:25
Anubis_Orr, there is a link to the required codec on the page under the download section (the one next to the news section). ;)

Anubis_Orr
6th Oct 2002, 18:55
Yeah they just put that up..... wasn't there before, but doesn't matter as I said I already have that codec and it still doesn't work. But I just installed that one anyway and it still doesn't work :(
[Edit] I've fixed it :D It was a conflicting codec that was messing it up, btw what's with the quality difference in the SR intro?? Is there a re-mastered version on the SR2 dvd? Plus there are also some small differences (when Raziel is at the bottom of the abyss his cloak falls onto his body)

dago
6th Oct 2002, 19:16
the site sounds good...im gona go and check it out now...if only i was french...

FierceClaw
8th Oct 2002, 08:25
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
This is that cool flash site I was looking at the other day. I wish my flash could and would look like that. :(

For another example of really incredible use of Flash, check out www.2advanced.com

The first time someone showed this site to me, I was completely blown away. Unfortunately, it can be a bit slow for those who don't have a broadband connection.

Lozza Mate
8th Oct 2002, 11:08
Originally posted by Anubis_Orr
btw what's with the quality difference in the SR intro?? Is there a re-mastered version on the SR2 dvd? Plus there are also some small differences (when Raziel is at the bottom of the abyss his cloak falls onto his body)

Yea, PS2 SR2 had a 128bit version of the SR1 intro (probably the DC's version, or perhaps the mint condition one glyphX had in their office)

Raz's banner thing landing on him has always happened

Anubis_Orr
8th Oct 2002, 11:40
Ah, thanks for the info Lozza :D

However I just looked at the intro video from SR and Raziel's banner does not fall on him.

Lozza Mate
8th Oct 2002, 12:03
hmm, it's always been on mine. perhaps that was removed on the US version? I have the euro one.

Anubis_Orr
8th Oct 2002, 12:14
Or perhaps after they first released it they realized they forgot it and added it in LOL :)

Riovanes
8th Oct 2002, 18:02
I have the PSX version of SR, US release, and Raz's banner lands on him in the opening... I also got a first-run copy. I wonder why that isn't showing up on Anubis's?

BAH!!!

blincoln
8th Oct 2002, 18:41
The only different version of the intro I've ever seen is the one that's on GlyphX's site, and his banner still lands on him there.

Anubis_Orr
8th Oct 2002, 21:48
I can post the one I have on my site if you guys like, I ain't smoking anything over here :D