PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - CHEATS FOR THE FULL PC VERSION

MindBuster
5th Oct 2002, 19:09
Yes, the cheats has been found....

Hitman2 Silent Assassin Cheats (http://www.hitman2forum.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76)

Enjoy....:cool:

Zaphod
5th Oct 2002, 19:15
w00t!

Thanks, MindBuster!

(Here's the list)

Add in "Hitman2.ini" the following entry: EnableCheats 1

Now use the following ingame cheats:

IOIEQPWEAP - Infinite ammo/full ammo
IOISLO - Slowmotion mode On/Off
IOIER - Bomb mode On/Off
IOIHITLEIF - Full Health
IOIHITALI - Ali mode On/Off
IOILEPOW - Lethalcharge mode On/Off
IOIGRV - Gravitation Off/On
IOINGUN - Nailgun mode On/Off
IOIPOWER - Megaforce

IOIGIVES - All Weapons and Stuff
IOIRULEZ - Godmode On/Off

Saba
5th Oct 2002, 19:23
Thanks Mindbuster!

Open the "Hitman2.ini" file in the main Hitman directory, usually C:\Program Files\Eidos Interactive\IO Interactive\Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, with a text editor and add the following line to the end of the text:

EnableCheats 1

You can now simply type in these cheats during the game to achieve their effect (no need to open the console) :

IOISLO - Slowmotion
IOIER - Bomb Mode
IOIHITLEIF - Full Health
IOIHITALI - "Ali" Mode
IOILEPOW - "Lethalcharge" Mode
IOIGRV - Gravitation
IOINGUN - Nailgun Mode
IOIPOWER - Megaforce

IOIGIVES - All Weapons and Objects (the equivalent of "giveall")
IOIRULEZ - Godmode

To turn off these cheats, simply retype them.

Saba
5th Oct 2002, 19:26
Oops. I forgot the comma before "Mindbuster," didn't I, Zaph?

MindBuster
5th Oct 2002, 19:47
Some might ask what the IOIHITALI is about..

Well, it's the punching that also was left out of the game..like.. Muhammed Ali style boxing....

WriterManX
5th Oct 2002, 22:05
Is it me, or do these cheats only seem to work about half the time?

otterbear
6th Oct 2002, 02:46
I also am finding that the cheats are kinda weird as they dont always work or at least give no visable indication that they are most of the time.

I also have no Idea what most of these cheat codes do...I do understand "give all and god mode" however. (oh yea, and Hitali)

Rai-Fu
6th Oct 2002, 11:19
the cheats have already arrived but i still don't see a ai disable or notarget listed

MindBuster
7th Oct 2002, 22:10
Zaphod, i have found one more cheat, could you edit your post and add it???

:cool:

Done. And I'll edit this post, too! OMG I AMS L33T!!1! -Zaph

Peacemaker556
8th Oct 2002, 00:25
Is it invisible or turn off ai? ;)

Spike Spiegel
9th Oct 2002, 04:01
Originally posted by MindBuster
Zaphod, i have found one more cheat, could you edit your post and add it???

Done. And I'll edit this post, too! OMG I AMS L33T!!1! -Zaph
That new cheat is odd. It does something but I don't know what. What does it do?

otterbear
9th Oct 2002, 06:37
yea I dont even know the cheat is yet but Id still like to try it. Im usualy pretty good at discovering the truth about these things:) .

Spike Spiegel
9th Oct 2002, 20:03
We gotta discover the infinite ammo cheat, hardballers run out so fast.:(

Zaphod
9th Oct 2002, 20:21
Spike -

Add in "Hitman2.ini" the following entry: EnableCheats 1

Now use the following ingame cheats:

IOIEQPWEAP - Infinite ammo/full ammo

otterbear
9th Oct 2002, 21:00
Thanks Zaphod, Now if we could only find the notarget cheat...snicker:p

Spike Spiegel
9th Oct 2002, 21:46
Zaphod,
It doesn't work. I still run out of ammo.

otterbear
10th Oct 2002, 02:16
Yea I run out of ammo as well, maybe it was a demo cheat that doesnt work anymore. Still looking for an invisible cheat so I can watch these guys blow up in slow motion...:p

MindBuster
10th Oct 2002, 10:40
Originally posted by otterbear
Yea I run out of ammo as well, maybe it was a demo cheat that doesnt work anymore. Still looking for an invisible cheat so I can watch these guys blow up in slow motion...:p

It's NOT a demo cheat, i analyzed the hitman2.exe and it said something like "pistolammo,smgammo" and one more, well, we just have to find out what it really does.....It IS a cheat it's placed together with the other cheats.....

Ford Prefect
11th Oct 2002, 14:58
oh, i see. hitman 2 seems to be a very complicated game-
do the cheats work with the demo?

LordBeavis
13th Oct 2002, 02:30
anybody know if there is a way to reduce the motion when zoomed with a scoped weapon? This is EXTREMELY frustrating to me...

tc1970
13th Oct 2002, 19:59
I cant get the cheats to work. I have the full version and have followed the directions, but typing in the commands does nada...any ideas.

Clawedfish
13th Oct 2002, 23:13
I'm just waiting for invisibility.
...and maybe a perfect aiming cheat.

Peacemaker556
16th Oct 2002, 00:42
I have this trainer that has invisiblility and no scope movement, cant remeber where I got it from. :)

otterbear
16th Oct 2002, 05:49
Thanks a lot Peacemaker, SHeesh... you didnt have to tell me now Ill be up for days trying to find it.

BigSteez
16th Oct 2002, 15:23
heres a link to a trainer dont know if it works or not

trainer (http://www.megagames.com/cgi/download/download.cgi?action=search&category=trainers&search=HITMAN.2.SILENT.ASSASSIN.PLUS7TRN.DIVINE.ZIP)

Marlboroman5973
19th Oct 2002, 05:37
We all have taking advantage of cheat codes to beat a game but I have found and I am only speaking for myself.. But the cheats take out the realism, the challenge and sometimes the fun. I know at times it can be real frustrating to figure a particular mission out or you just want to have the best weapons avail to you etc. but it takes the adventure and the realism out of the game and you beat the game in no time at all and there it sits on your shelf collecting dust.
I hear alot of people b-tching about the realism in the graphics (that they are not always perfect in some aspect)... really people give me a break nothing is pefect and Eidos did a pretty damn good job at this game Ihave had no flaws with it what so ever...
Ny point is if you have to use cheat codes to beat the game you are a loser because actually you never beat it the way it was meant to be...I have been guilty of it to.... Just think about it and try it out with out cheats though as frustrating as it may be at times you will get through it with out them. It WILL take some more time but in my opinion it is well worth it. That is the way the game was meant to be. Anyhow enough said... Peace people

otterbear
19th Oct 2002, 05:51
Thanks for the trainer link bigSteez, Although it does cause a bit of trouble at times it works well enough to really make this game fun. You cant seem to use "enemy no fire" or "supperstealth" on some missions. Even if you turn them off say on Pettersburg stakeout the mission gets screwed up and you will wait all day for the general to arive and he never will or on the jacuzzi job if you use either of the two you wont be allowed to exit at the elevator. At least this has been my experience. Dont even get me started on using the sniper rifles with rappid fire on..lol:rolleyes:
But it is fun to explore all the different rooms and such with the AI turned off. Thanks again.

PS: As for your comments Marlboroman,....what ever!:confused:
Your signature seems to be telling you somthing.:D

Sorry, I thought I changed my signature. Guess not.

drunkentiger
7th Nov 2002, 08:11
i'm heard with the patch the console will appear ? is it true ??
so ... will there be "invisible cheat" as well ???

zaphod... did you get my pv msg ?? about that strategy ??:D

Salem4
7th Nov 2002, 18:29
Originally posted by drunkentiger
i'm heard with the patch the console will appear ? is it true ??
so ... will there be "invisible cheat" as well ???

Yes. Just type "invisible 1" in the concole for invisibility and "invisible 0" if you want to deactivate it.

Just like the good old days with Hitman 1.

drunkentiger
8th Nov 2002, 08:31
wow .. that's amazing !!
i missed that good old days !!
haahha
thanks salem:D

Firas
30th Nov 2002, 00:15
i can't activate the cheats, why? i did just what everyone says, hitman2.ini file, add enablecheats 1 to the file and voila? doesn't work why?
thanks.

Kwyn
5th Dec 2002, 03:56
I can't get the cheats to work either.

The only one that will work is

invisible 1
invisible 0

All the rest? Nothing.

They are IOI right? Letter I, letter O, letter I and then nguns or gives or whatever.

When I do that I get an error and says to use <COMMAND> for a list

Darthmal
24th Jan 2003, 04:25
anyone found a infinite ammo cheat?:confused:

Ford Prefect
6th Mar 2003, 13:55
you guys should take a look at the thread i posted in the old hitman section. probably it works with hitman2 also... ???

yours sincerely, ford

harriswhistles
12th Apr 2003, 21:53
The following I found at a German translated into English web-site that appears to be cheats that can be put into the INI file. These may be just for the DEMO version. I've not tried them yet, but they may be helpful. The translation leaves something to be desired:

Preparations:
The file opens Hitman2.ini in the general statement. There somewhere the line stores "enableconsole 1" (without "").
In the play can you now with the ^-test beside the "1" the console call, where can type their following.

god 1/0 Invulnerably in/out
ip_timemultiplier x Play speed (1 normally, < 1 more slowly, > 1 faster)
giveall All articles and weapons
invisibly 0/1 Invisibility on/out
infammo Infinitely ammunition
ip_debug 1/0 Debug mode on/out
COMMAND List of the possible console instructions in the Debug mode

nusie
18th Feb 2004, 05:10
Yes, these Console Commands work far better than the cheats, because they are not cheats programmed into the game, they are simply programer placed things for the engine.

Giveall
God 1
Invsible 1

Those 3 (if you kant take the heat of the real stuff) work for Hitman 1 and 2, by doing the instructions that they have said.

note: ip_timemultiplier ###

if you make the value less than 0.01, using a sniper rifle may cause the game to crash, because the physics never stop. In Hitman 1, I put the timemultiplier to 0.01, took dual-sawn-off-shotguns, and pumped the guy so high into the sky he got stuck. I have skreenshots. He appears as a little brown spec (infact you can see his beretta not far form the body!)\

Have fun !!

Conker The Squirrel
18th Feb 2004, 21:29
Hmm, so the console is not nessecary? cause i tried the codes typing in the console but it said unrecognized command.
use <commands> to see full list..but when i do so nothing happens.

nusie
21st Feb 2004, 08:07
Use the console, not the cheats. Rather than "cheating" you are using things already in the engine, rather then specificaly programed into the game via programers. Much more reliable / engine friendly.

- nusie

Conker The Squirrel
21st Feb 2004, 11:42
What do you mean?

I have enabled the console, but to use those cheats like
Gravity and everything else i must type that code and that's when i get that error.

nusie
21st Feb 2004, 18:00
Darthmall, The infinite Ammo code is infammo.

And ^, i dont know why you're getting an error...Maybe you added the wrong thing to the .ini file. just Enable Console 1. Then when you're ingame hit the tilde key "~" and the console will come down. Type the CONSOLE cheats that have been mentioned on here, NOT the IOI----- ones,

God 1/0 -self explanitory

Invisible 1/0 -self explanitory

Giveall (gives you all the weapons, full ammo, full armor + health[if godmode is not enabled])

ip_timemultiplier ### - A # like 0.1 is 1 tenth the normal speed of the game, 0.01 is one hundredth of the normal speed, but using the 0.01 speed could cause the game to crash. You can use anynumber, infact, you kan make the game run faster. i.e. ip_timemuliplier 3. or only half as fast i.e. ip_timemultiplier 0.5

Use the CONSOLE commands, NOT the IOI Programmed cheats, alright!?!?

Conker The Squirrel
22nd Feb 2004, 10:47
Not the IOI codes? aw damn...cause they indeed don't work.
But there are some funny codes there and i wanna try them but those don't work. I don't care about unlimted lives or ammo.

nusie
22nd Feb 2004, 17:42
There are far funnier things you can do with the console. Here's an example for the First hitman. In the 3rd mission, I think it's the Lee Hong Assasination (I'm talking about the one with the bar tender and the 3 dudes meeting). This is what you do for ultimate fun

enable the console in the hitman.ini

Go to that mission, and type "giveall" in console

Pull out one Berreta, and drop it on the ground.

Type "Giveall" in console again, and pull out a berreta,

Pick up the one on the ground, and now you have two.

If you're not good at sneaking around, type "invisible 1" in console

Go to the stairs of the resteraunt, and face the way that the line of the Millitary doods come from

Type "ip_timemultiplier 0.1" in console

Wait for all of the soldier to be on the street in a line.

Click as fast as you can and empty the clips at the first guy.

The whole row of guys will come right off the ground, and ever so slowly, float to th eend of the street and slam against the wall. It's so hilarious.

note: you might have to reload a few timse to get them all, but still fun.

Then, do the berreta thing (Drop and giveall, the pick up) with the Sawn Off Shot gun. Go to the window that is right beside the Bar Tenders thing. turn on ip_timemultpilier 0.1, and aim the dual sawn off's at his head. Shoot thru the glass. I won't spoil what happens but it's hilarous

"Look 47, im hanging from the cieling fan! ::eek: :eek: "

nusie
2nd May 2004, 18:04
Just go to Search in your start menu and search "hitman.ini"

Then open it and follow the instructions in my post above.

-nusifer

KillerMode
5th May 2004, 01:27
just turn up your mouse sensitivity under controls. thats what i did and now its alot better.

Invincible
5th May 2004, 01:31
Originally posted by KillerMode
just turn up your mouse sensitivity under controls. thats what i did and now its alot better.

I'm sorry ,but WHAT??!:confused:
*Turning on SA and trying to figure it out*

KillerMode
5th May 2004, 12:08
you say you're having trouble manuevering right? when i 1st got the game, it was very hard to 47 to turn. so i just increased the mouse sensitivity under options, button settings. it really works man.

Invincible
6th May 2004, 00:33
hehe,I know and understand what are u talking about now,and already tried that be4,but I just thought that MAYBE there is a botton that makes him TURN left or right like in 1st game,and not that d*rn mouse. And i know there MUST be a mouse coz of shootin' and everythin' !
http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/angry.gif :rolleyes:

KillerMode
6th May 2004, 12:33
nah, man i reckon naught. the only thing i could suggest is to change your controls:confused:

Quagmire
19th May 2005, 02:47
I have been searching for the hitman 2 silent assasin cheats and in the end found them.
The only problem is that when I enter the text "EnableConsole 1" into the bottom of the hitman2.ini file it dosent do anything when I hit the ~ key whilst in the game.

Is there something that I'am missing or did wrong.
It would be helpfull if someone could give me a detailed rundown of what to do insted of a vaigue description of what to do.