PDA

View Full Version : Some screenshots

AsyluM
5th Oct 2002, 15:03
Lo all,

Ive started DromEding again and what better way to announce im making another FM than with some screenshots :)

Theres no name for the new mission yet and theres still a long way to go, but it should get there with a bit of time and work.

They have all been gamma corrected to some degree to make them look bright enough outside of the game and shrunk to 800x600. I have also put up a group of screenshots from my last FM Hidden Agenda for those who might not have played it yet.

Hope you all like em, comments etc are welcome.

Screenshots here (http://mysite.freeserve.com/msmith)

ChristineS
5th Oct 2002, 16:05
The Screenshots looks great, especially the Main Hall and the library. Keep up the good work :)

Huntress
5th Oct 2002, 18:04
Hidden Agenda was very well done AslyuM and enjoyed playing it. Your screenies for your new one just really look good all around and I will be looking forward to the day when it's up and running! I'm sure it will be an excellent game to play :) Good Luck with it and Good Hunting!

RicknMel
5th Oct 2002, 20:32
Wow...those really look fantastic! I'm ashamed to admit I haven't played your first effort yet. I'll be sure to get them played shortly though. I really can't say enough how great those screenies look though.
Super! :)

Zaccheus
6th Oct 2002, 08:39
Very nice indeed.
I love The Main Hall and The Library in the new screen shots.

Gumdrop
6th Oct 2002, 14:27
Oh boy...They look super sweet! :)

I like to see rooms that use different angles, and that library sur looks interesting. Nice use of textures too. Keep at it. :)

AsyluM
7th Oct 2002, 01:34
Hey, thanks for the replies all!

It seems like the library has gone down well... strange i cant stand the things :D

RicknMel
12th Oct 2002, 01:24
Originally posted by RicknMel
Wow...those really look fantastic! I'm ashamed to admit I haven't played your first effort yet. I'll be sure to get them played shortly though. I really can't say enough how great those screenies look though.
Super! :)

Well...as promised, I played "Hidden Agenda" last night. ;)

Excellent. You have a great sense of "decor". Almost every place you can stand and look is worthy of a screen shot, right down to the "coat closets" in the church. Good story, and solid gameplay.
Now I'm looking forward even more to your "mission in progress".
Two thumbs up!
:)

Oh... a question...
Has anyone been able to find a way to "disable" the large mechbeast in the biggest cathedral while keeping him in the corner undisturbed? I tried several times to wiggle behind it, but couldn't quite get him. The last time, I ended up alerting him...... he spun around and got stuck kinda funny in the corner....I was stuck there too....he couldn't hurt me....his bombs were all bouncing away...but I could hit him with my sword....I ended up switching to my blackjack and actually KO'd him after about 20 whacks! It was a riot! :D