PDA

View Full Version : Please allow us to have our console cheats again... :(

malpractice
4th Oct 2002, 02:03
I mean, that gave the game so much more replayabilty and fun. Now we cant scout strategys and locations, test out tactics or get neato screenshots and for what? To keep a game with jeckyl and hyde AI fair? The console cheats kept me playing Hitman 1 far longer than it ever would have had they not been in it... Not everyone wants to cheat, and that is a given, BUT if those of us who want to we should at least have the right to do so. It never hurt my fun in the game.. in fact its SOURING my feelings on the purchase of what otherwise has been a great experience thus far. If ANYONE at IO interactive or EIDOS is listening to those of us who just plunked down 50 bucks for your game then I beg of you, PLEASE reinstate the console cheats. That was one of the great things about the game... dont take it out for good. :(

Saba
4th Oct 2002, 02:06
I'll wait for the admins to confirm this, but I'm positive we'll get our cheats back. Calm down.

otterbear
5th Oct 2002, 18:32
Unfortunately I also purchassed this game asuming that there would be console cheats. I have enough agravation in life without having to spend three weeks trying to get past level X. It raises the enjoyment of every game I play. I will have to return this game or never purchase another Eidos game if the cheats are not returned. I have enough coasters for my drinks comming from AOL. thanks anyways. - One DISIPOINTED PUPPY.

Zaphod
5th Oct 2002, 19:17
Please visit this thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6536) and feel the love.

Saba
5th Oct 2002, 19:30
Man, a $50 coaster! I have a lot of those!

Has anyone figured out the console cheats yet?