PDA

View Full Version : two questions about calendras cistern

amievil?
2nd Oct 2002, 02:40
first- in the art collectors house(lord A.) there are two chests i simply cant find the keys for. are these chests openable and if so how?

second and more important, after grabbing the dead guys head he wants me to find the rest of him, i need to know the locations of the body parts becuase i hate scavenger hunts. ive been all over this level, from the very bottoms to the very tops and havent found one body part.... help :D other than those two ive figured out everything else, only objectives left to complete are getting the relic, getting the body parts, and going to mercedes apt which i can do all those pretty well i think. i just dont have time for a scavenger hunt and the chests have got me curious :)

Nightwalker
2nd Oct 2002, 03:10
The key for those chests is hidden behind a tapestry on the bedroom wall. You can find a sword later in the mission and come back, if you like. The easiest way, though, is to just stand in front of that tapestry and move and click. You'll pick the key up sooner or later. It doesn't take long.

For a post about the location of the body parts, look here (http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20366&highlight=Calendras+Cistern+Body+Parts). Before you can see them, you have to have the Summoner's Stone up in your inventory. If you haven't found it yet, then you have to find your way to the Observatory. How to get there is also listed in the same thread. :)

amievil?
2nd Oct 2002, 22:37
THANK YOU!!!! i knew those chests wernt just for looks :D and of course the body parts is a required objective so i must know whats going on with that...